+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New kit

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    One thing I still really miss rodders is match day, all the years I've been here & still can't get past it....I tried going to a few Central Coast Mariners games but it's not the same, I like to see em win but it just doesn't hurt when they lose, I feel like a neutral when I'm there, which is rare these days....I even tried wearing a Mariners shirt to the games.
    Last season i went to watch Rovrum half a dozen times and bein Rovrum born and bred i like em to do well(except when they're playin us obvs)but i feel the same if they win good but if they lose it's oh well,it aint like when we lose(nowt in sport is)UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Last season i went to watch Rovrum half a dozen times and bein Rovrum born and bred i like em to do well(except when they're playin us obvs)but i feel the same if they win good but if they lose it's oh well,it aint like when we lose(nowt in sport is)UTCB
    Shocking revelation... World's Biggest Blade™ is actually a glory-hunter from outside the steel city!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Shocking revelation... World's Biggest Blade™ is actually a glory-hunter from outside the steel city!
    Let's hope he never darkens this Forum again. Goodbye RC.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Let's hope he never darkens this Forum again. Goodbye RC.
    Carpe i'm the worlds fattest BLADE(probs) and a TRUE BLADE do ger it r8.Glory huntin? Dropped a r8 ballhack if i was a glory boy aint i?Has someone posted for Mahatma again wi him not mentionin the grunters?Come on owd lad tha slippin. UTCB

Shirt plain white back doesn't look as bad now with the name and number on it

Door deals logo is way too big tho

Name:  shirt (2).jpg
Views: 93
Size:  89.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

Name:  shirt (2).jpg
Views: 93
Size:  89.1 KB
    I wonder how many have been relieved of their quids today for the "half and half shirt".The more i look at it the more stupid an idea it is.

Just seen it and it looks excellent. Even the sponsor logo looks a little better.

[QUOTE=blades58;38935907]Shirt plain white back doesn't look as bad now with the name and number on it

Thought he was a new signing, Kyle Doordeals from Gainborough Trinity?

Actually, my son has bought one today (soft lad...) and it does look much better in real life that the photos's. The black stripes on the shoulders, and the number and name bring the whole design together, although I've not see the long sleeved version, is it plain white sleeves? The material is good and its very well made. That is all...

[QUOTE=FatherKnowsBest;38935954]
    Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

Thought he was a new signing, Kyle Doordeals from Gainborough Trinity?

Actually, my son has bought one today (soft lad...) and it does look much better in real life that the photos's. The black stripes on the shoulders, and the number and name bring the whole design together, although I've not see the long sleeved version, is it plain white sleeves? The material is good and its very well made. That is all...
    Thank you Gokpops Wan.UTCB

[QUOTE=rodcurrie;38935955]
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Thank you Gokpops Wan.UTCB
    Any time you want some help with becoming stylish Rod. My tip today is, I don't think spats and starched dicky fronts will ever come back into fashion. Maybe time to find a jumble sale to donate them to...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast