+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New kit

New kit

Personal opinion...................bag o'sh1te

Plain white back!

https://twitter.com/SUFC_tweets/stat...04821210562562

HMMMM, I’m not so sure.

First impression,it’s a no from me,,plain white back,green sponsor

They will sell out when they are reduced at the end of the season to £5.

ITS SH1T.

I don’t usually overreact when it comes down to the new kit. I reckon if we have a good season most supporters tend to look back on a kit with fondness however poor it is. In this case however I’ll make an exception. I’d love to know who at the club thought that this would be popular with the fans (traditionalists or otherwise) and also think that it will make the team look classy and professional?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I don’t usually overreact when it comes down to the new kit. I reckon if we have a good season most supporters tend to look back on a kit with fondness however poor it is. In this case however I’ll make an exception. I’d love to know who at the club thought that this would be popular with the fans (traditionalists or otherwise) and also think that it will make the team look classy and professional?

Same here Gray

How can the hierarchy who choose these designs think that a white back shirt is right when we play in stripes?

It's time for season ticket holders to have a say on choice of design. We are expected to buy and wear them, so should have a say

Ive an idea who will like the GREEN lettering,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The Prince,he will be the only one.

Horrendous.

Adidas can f**ck off now. It was good while it lasted but they've clearly stopped making any effort.

That big green sponsor on the front, Jesus.... Door Deals can f**ck right off as well. Even if the rest of the shirt was decent, that would ruin it.

Always some miserable, never satisfied folk. Looks okay and anyway it ain't the shirt, it's what's inside. Just a bit different so no big deal.

Hate the logo think it's cheap and tacky why in green don't like it at all

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast