+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New kit

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    For me it was the season before last when we messed up....last years kit I really like, I prefer stripes though.

As for United's I thought last years looked like a Utd strip is supposed to look, this new one doesn't....too much white....do kits make a difference though, I think they do, a little bit anyway, mostly in the minds of supporters.
    You like the kit you wore when you got hammered at home on September 24th,the shirt that will forever remind you of Mark Duffy,Leon Clarke and David Brooks ,the one similar to the one you got relegated wearing in 1970?

Ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    We enjoyed the fact that the pig kit wasn't available until well into winter Aussie Joke club Joke fans. UTCB
    ...and the new one is currently only available for under fours (£39) and for women (£59), and plonkers who want to cram their moobs and bellies into a really stretchy one (£99), all after revving them all up with 'stripey kits will be available for Piggies in the Park'.

Tunaman has got them all backwards over a barrel...

He's not looking at the shirt Mahat...
    Sure? At least he's looking at the one with the right shirt. The poor pigess doesn't stand a chance. Apparently she went home in tears dumped it and is now queuing at the Blade's superstore.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    You like the kit you wore when you got hammered at home on September 24th,the shirt that will forever remind you of Mark Duffy,Leon Clarke and David Brooks ,the one similar to the one you got relegated wearing in 1970?

Ha ha ha

Kinell Blocks if I disliked every kit we ever got hammered in there wouldn't be a lot to chose from would there.

Yes I really like that kit, it's the kit we wore for the first seven years of me watching regularly, seven years aged 9 to 16 leaves an impression, especially when you can't remember seeing us in the stripes before it & to be honest it wouldn't bother me too much if we wore it forever more.....when we switched back to stripes in 72 it took me all season to get used to them & I do prefer them these days....and for the record I have no memory of 24th Sept 2017.

We enjoyed the fact that the pig kit wasn't available until well into winter Aussie Joke club Joke fans. UTCB
    Can't say that bothered me too much mi owd....was never gunna buy one anyway.

I've got a few shirts, mostly what people have bought for me but I don't think I've ever worn one to a Wednesday match....I did wear one when England played Oz in Sydney a few years back.....was up top of Sydney's Centre Point Tower before the game when I got tapped on the shoulder, on turning round a gentleman wearing a red & white striped shirt said "I never thought I'd see a Wednesday fan in Australia"...I told him to get used to it cos there's plenty of us here, couple of million at least....anyway he was oreyt for a Blade, we had a good chat, mostly about who's the best right back ever to play for a Sheffield team.....& yes he agreed with me, mind you I did have him dangling by his feet 300mtrs off the ground at the time.

Can't say that bothered me too much mi owd....was never gunna buy one anyway.

I've got a few shirts, mostly what people have bought for me but I don't think I've ever worn one to a Wednesday match....I did wear one when England played Oz in Sydney a few years back.....was up top of Sydney's Centre Point Tower before the game when I got tapped on the shoulder, on turning round a gentleman wearing a red & white striped shirt said "I never thought I'd see a Wednesday fan in Australia"...I told him to get used to it cos there's plenty of us here, couple of million at least....anyway he was oreyt for a Blade, we had a good chat, mostly about who's the best right back ever to play for a Sheffield team.....& yes he agreed with me, mind you I did have him dangling by his feet 300mtrs off the ground at the time.
    Plenty of thi fellow grunters were bothered the kit was late.I dunt blame thi for not wearin pig shirts,i mean it'd be like admittin tha not r8 in't head wunt it? UTCB

Plenty of thi fellow grunters were bothered the kit was late.I dunt blame thi for not wearin pig shirts,i mean it'd be like admittin tha not r8 in't head wunt it? UTCB

Din't say I don't wear em rodders..........&, between you & me & nowt to do with any shirts, I haven't been reyt in head for quite a while now, why do you think I'm on here...

Has the Doc bought the £99 dishcloth(striped) plus the children's and ladies kits for the imaginary loved ones in his life?

Late again though. Laughing stock.

Din't say I don't wear em rodders..........&, between you & me & nowt to do with any shirts, I haven't been reyt in head for quite a while now, why do you think I'm on here...
    Tha siad i tha dint wear em to games,that's wor i meant,i mean ya wunt want anyone knowin tha were on the way to Swillsbro unless of course THE BOUNCIN DAY KILLIN BLADES were playin theer.UTCB

Tha siad i tha dint wear em to games,that's wor i meant,i mean ya wunt want anyone knowin tha were on the way to Swillsbro unless of course THE BOUNCIN DAY KILLIN BLADES were playin theer.UTCB
    One thing I still really miss rodders is match day, all the years I've been here & still can't get past it....I tried going to a few Central Coast Mariners games but it's not the same, I like to see em win but it just doesn't hurt when they lose, I feel like a neutral when I'm there, which is rare these days....I even tried wearing a Mariners shirt to the games.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast