+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New kit

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    Not thought this through Gray.....if they change ut after selling some there will be hell to pay......can't see a problem with it myself.
    I assumed Gray meant it was rushed through for the launch and that the actual shirt that was sold would be different, not that they'd sell two different versions

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    And we think we’ve got problems. The Pork’sadults shirts are £99 a throw but the only problem is...just like like season there’s been a cock up...unless you’re a toddler

https://twitter.com/robstaton/status...379430400?s=21
    No, they're not. They're a separate product. They're the authentic shirts, which many sports teams now also produce alongside the replica.

The replica is £59.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    No, they're not. They're a separate product. They're the authentic shirts, which many sports teams now also produce alongside the replica.

The replica is £59.
    And still overpriced by nearly sixty quid

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    And still overpriced by nearly sixty quid
    £60 £100 for a badly made replica shirt,beggars belief

Totally ripped off. The Chansir brings manufacturing in-house to be in control and save cost and yet at the same time puts the prices up WTF?

They say st prices are good value. What they are actually saying is that they are extortionate prices, but because the Chancer offers some discount (still leaving them extortionate) they think that has to be good value

They are in denial, just as they are when they keep convincing themselves about how good they think their team is

There's a saying in football, that when you stand still, you go backwards. Well currently they are standing still

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Totally ripped off. The Chansir brings manufacturing in-house to be in control and save cost and yet at the same time puts the prices up WTF?

They say st prices are good value. What they are actually saying is that they are extortionate prices, but because the Chancer offers some discount (still leaving them extortionate) they think that has to be good value

They are in denial, just as they are when they keep convincing themselves about how good they think their team is

There's a saying in football, that when you stand still, you go backwards. Well currently they are standing still
    And them bloody D Taxis are very unreliable

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    And them bloody D Taxis are very unreliable
    Can't believe the Chanser gets away with that

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Kit manufacturers think they are smart when the mess with a club tradition...............i mean look what happened at s6 last season.
    For me it was the season before last when we messed up....last years kit I really like, I prefer stripes though.

As for United's I thought last years looked like a Utd strip is supposed to look, this new one doesn't....too much white....do kits make a difference though, I think they do, a little bit anyway, mostly in the minds of supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Love this:-

Attachment 10041

He's not looking at the shirt Mahat...

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl View Post
    For me it was the season before last when we messed up....last years kit I really like, I prefer stripes though.

As for United's I thought last years looked like a Utd strip is supposed to look, this new one doesn't....too much white....do kits make a difference though, I think they do, a little bit anyway, mostly in the minds of supporters.
    We enjoyed the fact that the pig kit wasn't available until well into winter Aussie Joke club Joke fans. UTCB

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast