+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stags have been busy

Stags have been busy

Mansfield Town manager David Flitcroft has made a treble swoop with the loan signing of Nottingham Forest striker Tyler Walker along with permanent additions of attacking midfielder Otis Khan and experienced striker Craig Davies from Yeovil Town and Oldham Athletic, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Mansfield Town manager David Flitcroft has made a treble swoop with the loan signing of Nottingham Forest striker Tyler Walker along with permanent additions of attacking midfielder Otis Khan and experienced striker Craig Davies from Yeovil Town and Oldham Athletic, respectively.
    Got to be honest, none have pulled up any trees? Walker might be ok but I'd wager Bennett is a better option. Khan has a bit of a screw loose it seems and Davies has never scored double figures from.what I can see?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Got to be honest, none have pulled up any trees? Walker might be ok but I'd wager Bennett is a better option. Khan has a bit of a screw loose it seems and Davies has never scored double figures from.what I can see?
    all on a parr with who notts have signed and I still think stags squad is stronger.

Really don’t give a toss.

Davies scored 13 goals for relegated Oldham last season and 23 for Chesterfield in their promotion year

Quote Originally Posted by FRT 87 View Post
    Davies scored 13 goals for relegated Oldham last season and 23 for Chesterfield in their promotion year
    Just had another look, he has had 1 good season, all other seasons he's struggled to get double figures, not a great return for a forward is it really?

Davies has scores 102 goals in 442 league games - steady but not spectacular scoring rate i'd say, with the exception of one season at Chesterfield.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Davies_(footballer)

Tyler Walker has really dropped right out of favour at Forest, with Aitor Karanka's arrival. He's score 10 goals in 58 league appearances, never manageing more than 3 at any club. Read about the complete flop he was at Bolton, where he made just 5 appearances in a 3 month loan spell and ended up playing and training in the youth team. Word on social media is/was he's an arrogant t*sser and bit of a bad lad...

Khan could be the best of their 3 signings. I remember him causing us real problems at Yeovil, the season before last...

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    Davies has scores 102 goals in 442 league games - steady but not spectacular scoring rate i'd say, with the exception of one season at Chesterfield.

Tyler Walker has really dropped right out of favour at Forest, with Aitor Karanka's arrival. He's score 10 goals in 58 league appearances, never manageing more than 3 at any club. Read about the complete flop he was at Bolton, where he made just 5 appearances in a 3 month loan spell and ended up playing and training in the youth team. Word on social media is/was he's an arrogant t*sser and bit of a bad lad...

Khan could be the best of their 3 signings. I remember him causing us real problems at Yeovil, the season before last...
    Khan is very hit and miss, Walker seems to be on a downward trajectory and Davies has had more clubs than Jack Nicklear5e. As good as our signings? Err, no. In other news, Leigh *scoop* Curtis says Notts are 'far from done' in the owd tranny market. But we wait and see, ay?

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post

Strange how opinions have changed about Walker from January when he was rumoured to be coming to Meadow lane on loan and everybody was getting very excited of the thought

Bennett is a crock, with the legs of a 90 year old. Don't doubt his talent, but polishing a treatment table doesn't contribute.
    Give me Walker any day in that division.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast