+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ki Sung Yeung

Ki Sung Yeung

The midfielder out of contract at Swansea has completed a medical.

I can't remember how good or bad he was for the Swans but he is free.

Beat me to it by a whisker
    Sherwood

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post

He missed the start of last season after knee surgery but come back and was a candidate for player of the season,28 year old and an attacking midfielder he had made 130 appearances for the Swans before last season.

Good to see us dining at the top table for players as usual.Merino out for 10-12m and a replacement in on a free.

He’s a bit nippy if I remember 😑

Didn’t he play for the League Oner’s?

He did,on loan.

There's no way in hell he was in Rafas top ten.Here we go again,bend ower lad's fat Mike is going to ream us....

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post

Aye you say FREE,but don't ya know we have to actually pay the fella for doing his job (disgrace) and don't get me started on those ba5tard agents,apparently these feckers want paying as well..

The fat slug will be rubbing his thieving hands together.If there isnt a Sports Direct in South Korea,there certainly will be shortly after this signing.And it cost him nothing but a signing on fee.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)