+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you getting your England tattoos?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are you getting your England tattoos?

Well it seems this gentleman in Leeds (if there's such a thing), has had an 'epiphany.'
    Watching England thump Panama, convinced him that the World Cup was returning to Blighty.
    And thus, he proceeded to tattoo his tummy with the trophy and the words England World Champions 2018.
    I get the sneaky feeling this might be that silly tyke Acido.

Anyway aren't you guys going to do the same. Especially Roger. There's enough room on his tummy to not only follow suit but list the whole England 23.

I don't see my current tat stat rising at any time.

It currently stands at zero.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I don't see my current tat stat rising at any time.

It currently stands at zero.
    Mine too...we’ll be ‘cool’ soon though MA...tats are becoming so passe, which given their permanence could be a bit of a problem.

P.S. I believe MoP has a tattoo of the newly golden haired Farage on his inner thigh.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 01-07-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

P.S. I believe MoP has a tattoo of the newly golden haired Farage on his inner thigh.
    RA, No tatts here so not true but if I could get someone to do a tattoo of my mantelpiece picture I'd contemplate having one!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    RA, No tatts here so not true but if I could get someone to do a tattoo of my mantelpiece picture I'd contemplate having one!

Wouldn’t that be a ‘tw@ttoo’?

God that really has put me off my breakfast...and that’s before the lying b@stard had his grey hair turned blonde by the sun...’as it does to everyone’. Oh really?

Tat stat: 2. One Ram, and one of Iron Maiden's trooper character, both on upper right arm.

Munch on it you squares!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post

Dear Andy,
    I have never made a formal complaint to you before however the time has now come for you to act.
    As if the photographs you provided of a Mr. Rossell were not enough this new and startling image provided by Mr. MoP really is a step too far.
    It has actually made me feel physically ill and one dreads to think what impact the accidental viewing of such an image might have on children, dogs or horses. (I discount the old and insane because they apparently feel quite comfortable with it.)
    This constitutes nothing less than hardcore political ****ography of the very worst kind.
    It is, without doubt, the most shocking thing I have ever encountered on any forum and, in the name of all that is holy, I call upon you now to ensure that no such imagery is ever forthcoming on this site ever again.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    P.S. A yellow card should suffice for MoP...or failing that...a triple assassination.

Dear Andy,
    I have never made a formal complaint to you before however the time has now come for you to act.
    As if the photographs you provided of a Mr. Rossell were not enough this new and startling image provided by Mr. MoP really is a step too far.
    It has actually made me feel physically ill and one dreads to think what impact the accidental viewing of such an image might have on children, dogs or horses. (I discount the old and insane because they apparently feel quite comfortable with it.)
    This constitutes nothing less than hardcore political ****ography of the very worst kind.
    It is, without doubt, the most shocking thing I have ever encountered on any forum and, in the name of all that is holy, I call upon you now to ensure that no such imagery is ever forthcoming on this site ever again.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    P.S. A yellow card should suffice for MoP...or failing that...a triple assassination.
    Could have been worse, they could have had trump nerfing his way in between them

Dear Andy,

Lets be honest here! This could be a dream team! If only!!!

So does mine apart from my target tattoos from radiotherapy, but for the opposite end of the spectrum check out my ‘pal’ Greg Rossell, both the most tattooed and most bigoted person I have every met. Obnoxious he may be but his body tattoos are truly a work of art

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)