+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you getting your England tattoos?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Dear Andy,
    I have never made a formal complaint to you before however the time has now come for you to act.
    As if the photographs you provided of a Mr. Rossell were not enough this new and startling image provided by Mr. MoP really is a step too far.
    It has actually made me feel physically ill and one dreads to think what impact the accidental viewing of such an image might have on children, dogs or horses. (I discount the old and insane because they apparently feel quite comfortable with it.)
    This constitutes nothing less than hardcore political ****ography of the very worst kind.
    It is, without doubt, the most shocking thing I have ever encountered on any forum and, in the name of all that is holy, I call upon you now to ensure that no such imagery is ever forthcoming on this site ever again.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    P.S. A yellow card should suffice for MoP...or failing that...a triple assassination.
    Could have been worse, they could have had trump nerfing his way in between them

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Could have been worse, they could have had trump nerfing his way in between them
    With Boris also in and pictured bending over!!

Dear Andy,
    I have never made a formal complaint to you before however the time has now come for you to act.
    As if the photographs you provided of a Mr. Rossell were not enough this new and startling image provided by Mr. MoP really is a step too far.

P.S. A yellow card should suffice for MoP...or failing that...a triple assassination.
    Lets be honest here! This could be a dream team! If only!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Lets be honest here! This could be a dream team! If only!!!
    ‘If only’ indeed...if only Rees-Mogg, Farage, Johnson, Gove, Banks, IBS and Trump etc could be consigned to a Room 101 for very, very bad dreams the world would be so much better and safer.

Banter apart and being serious for a while, I have never known a moment in my lifetime when such a wretched collection of self serving individuals have threatened such division and turmoil across the World.

‘If only’ indeed...if only Rees-Mogg, Farage, Johnson, Gove, Banks, IBS and Trump etc could be consigned to a Room 101 for very, very bad dreams the world would be so much better and safer.

Banter apart and being serious for a while, I have never known a moment in my lifetime when such a wretched collection of self serving individuals have threatened such division and turmoil across the World.
    I have, and she had my vote "Thatcher" The biggest mistake I made, a bit like your remain vote!

I have, and she had my vote "Thatcher" The biggest mistake I made, a bit like your remain vote!
    You have a point, about Thatcher at least, just can’t believe you’re making the same mistake again!

At least Thatcher had the relatively calming, sane and dignified ‘guidance’ of Reagan though I wouldn’t have used those adjectives at the time and it is all relative!

I’d say give the women a go, they can’t do any worse, but then I think of Thatcher (inhumane), May (incompetent) and the two crazy Sarah creatures...Palin and Sanders (insane).

What's Gordon Banks done to upset you? Seems a decent enough bloke even if a bit short in the ocular department

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    What's Gordon Banks done to upset you? Seems a decent enough bloke even if a bit short in the ocular department
    Indeed...very fine man...unlike, to my way of thinking, his namesake, Aaron.
    Funny thing names...never met a nasty Gordon...never met a pleasant Aaron.
    Horrible man, Aaron Banks, imo...expelled from his first boarding school for selling stolen lead I believe...some attitudes never change.

Indeed...very fine man...unlike, to my way of thinking, his namesake, Aaron.
    Funny thing names...never met a nasty Gordon...never met a pleasant Aaron.
    Horrible man, Aaron Banks, imo...expelled from his first boarding school for selling stolen lead I believe...some attitudes never change.
    Gordon Ramsay a nice bloke???

Gordon Ramsay a nice bloke???
    Aye...have to give you that one MoP...although, tbf, I’ve never met him...bet he’s got loads of tattoos.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 04-07-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)