+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you getting your England tattoos?

Are you getting your England tattoos?

Well it seems this gentleman in Leeds (if there's such a thing), has had an 'epiphany.'
    Watching England thump Panama, convinced him that the World Cup was returning to Blighty.
    And thus, he proceeded to tattoo his tummy with the trophy and the words England World Champions 2018.
    I get the sneaky feeling this might be that silly tyke Acido.

Anyway aren't you guys going to do the same. Especially Roger. There's enough room on his tummy to not only follow suit but list the whole England 23.

I don't see my current tat stat rising at any time.

It currently stands at zero.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I don't see my current tat stat rising at any time.

It currently stands at zero.
    Mine too...we’ll be ‘cool’ soon though MA...tats are becoming so passe, which given their permanence could be a bit of a problem.

P.S. I believe MoP has a tattoo of the newly golden haired Farage on his inner thigh.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 01-07-2018 at 03:34 PM.

So does mine apart from my target tattoos from radiotherapy, but for the opposite end of the spectrum check out my ‘pal’ Greg Rossell, both the most tattooed and most bigoted person I have every met. Obnoxious he may be but his body tattoos are truly a work of art

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Well it seems this gentleman in Leeds (if there's such a thing), has had an 'epiphany.' Watching England thump Panama, convinced him that the World Cup was returning to Blighty. And thus, he proceeded to tattoo his tummy with the trophy and the words England World Champions 2018. I get the sneaky feeling this might be that silly tyke Acido..
    Absolutely NOT!.
    I don't come from Leeds for a start, and I can't stand tattoos either, they're horrible & vulgar.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    So does mine apart from my target tattoos from radiotherapy, but for the opposite end of the spectrum check out my ‘pal’ Greg Rossell, both the most tattooed and most bigoted person I have every met. Obnoxious he may be but his body tattoos are truly a work of art
    Hope the target tattoos are from a long time ago and you’re all okay now Andy.
    No idea who Greg Rossell is but I’m with Acido on all but the most discreet of tattoos. Sadly it seems almost compulsory nowadays to have major tattoos if you play rugby. Fortunately that wasn’t the case when I played.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hope the target tattoos are from a long time ago and you’re all okay now Andy.
    No idea who Greg Rossell is but I’m with Acido on all but the most discreet of tattoos. Sadly it seems almost compulsory nowadays to have major tattoos if you play rugby. Fortunately that wasn’t the case when I played.
    1999 breast cancer, something I'm very happy to bang on about because guys, yes you can get it too.

'Teddy Boy Greg' Rossell

1. I hate tattoos. 2. These are fantastic tattoos

Name:  Untitled-t-1024x721.jpg
Views: 1028
Size:  93.5 KB

Edit: you can tell his profession (which he learned in prison, from his nose)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    'Teddy Boy Greg' Rossell

1. I hate tattoos. 2. These are fantastic tattoos

Name:  Untitled-t-1024x721.jpg
Views: 1028
Size:  93.5 KB

Edit: you can tell his profession (which he learned in prison, from his nose)
    Wow...glad you’ve recovered...and...

Wow...they may be good drawings but, imo, they look bloody horrible. Guessing, from his nose, he’s some sort of celebrity barber. Guessing from his body he’s a complete ****head who I wouldn’t want to meet let alone allow anywhere near my hair.

How in God’s name did you meet him and why does he appear to have George Bush Jnr looking excitedly from his left shoulder?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 02-07-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Is that Frank Lampard in the middle below neck? I'm sure the people all over him are recognisable to those with more celebrity awareness than I, but I've no clue who any of the are.

Basically repellent and I echo RA's disgust. If he came for a job interview with me, he would not get past the reception desk, no matter how good his CV

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)