+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Signings so far

Leicester - Ricardo Pereira (Defender), Jonny Evans (Defender), James Maddison (Midfielder)

Forest - Soudani (Striker), Gil Dias (Winger), Carvalho (Midfield), Dawson (Defender), Gonçalves (Winger)

Derby - Jody Morris (Coach), Fred Bennett (Bus Driver), Doris Fells (Can**** Supervisor), Mbupu Lumbu (Sanitary Technician) and Bob "Mental" Morris (Program seller)
    Now who is the tw@t. 😊

Don't talk like a plank. It was £6m and they was plugging for it from the end of the season. No one bought him so the price had to drop.
    In effect you have paid a more sensible fee, for an unproven, lower league striker. He could be a hit, or a massive flop.
    https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...ingham-1652338

As for your FFP, lets see if Vydra goes now, then work out what you've spent this summer against in comings. Deny it all you want, the purse strings are definitely shut.
    You are splashing naff all compared to the last two seasons. The denial is laughable.
    6 clubs being looked at. Wait until this window is closed, then we'll see. tick tock.
    Christ i wish I was has clever as you think you are Our Chairman has been saying since May the purse strings need tightening Of course Vydra will go hardly a sucking secret is it He's been going since we played Fulham that's why he never started You thought you were clever saying Derby were one of six clubs in trouble with FFP when I know for a fact that is complete bolloxs We've already been cleared for the last three years accounts Why did you think we waited till July 1s to sign anybody Of course we not spending like two years can't you get in you're thick head we already have a good squad we've finished in the playoffs it just need tweaking But if say a team has finished 19th and 17th in the last two seasons they would need wholesale changes So what you actually saying is these players the trees have signed are not going to be good enough in two years time God sucking help me

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Christ i wish I was has clever as you think you are Our Chairman has been saying since May the purse strings need tightening Of course Vydra will go hardly a sucking secret is it He's been going since we played Fulham that's why he never started You thought you were clever saying Derby were one of six clubs in trouble with FFP when I know for a fact that is complete bolloxs We've already been cleared for the last three years accounts Why did you think we waited till July 1s to sign anybody Of course we not spending like two years can't you get in you're thick head we already have a good squad we've finished in the playoffs it just need tweaking But if say a team has finished 19th and 17th in the last two seasons they would need wholesale changes So what you actually saying is these players the trees have signed are not going to be good enough in two years time God sucking help me
    And another smug arrogant condescending sheep twiddling idiot who has no command of the English language visits us.

Quote Originally Posted by redman59 View Post
    And another smug arrogant condescending sheep twiddling idiot who has no command of the English
    language visits us.
    What's arrogant about stating the truth or can't you except that You tree hugging tw@t Nothing wrong with my language maybe you're just not intelligent enough to understand it I do apologise for occasionally using words with more than three letters in I will remember if i reply to your posts in future But as this was a reply to a Tricky post why are you concerning your stupid self about it 5-0 5-0 😁😁😁

What's arrogant about stating the truth or can't you except that You tree hugging tw@t Nothing wrong with my language maybe you're just not intelligent enough to understand it I do apologise for occasionally using words with more than three letters in I will remember if i reply to your posts in future But as this was a reply to a Tricky post why are you concerning your stupid self about it 5-0 5-0 ������
    My post(as was highlighted to you), was humor. Something which went right over your mutton head.

However, please (just for the laugh) tell us how Derby have set the world alight in the transfer market?
    I'm eager to hear your informative breakdown on Lampards shrewdness in the wheeling and dealing.

Don't mention Marriot though, he hasn't quite got round to telling you the full story of his signing.
    "Signing for Derby was a no brainer"-
    Or the honest version ... "I wanted to go to Forest as Steve Evans told you, unfortunately they've signed a top notch proven goalscorer at this level & had no interest in me. As a result it was dirty leeds or the shaggers, and the mutton molesters offered me more money and were the only ones daft enough to pay more than I'm worth!"

Here's a little starter for you.

On Derby:

Nugent is apparently off to the Blades, Martin is coming back from injury (think he has/had ulcerative colitis & they had hoped he would go to QPR with Schteve... but wages are huge stumbling block), Bent has gone, they are trying to sell Vydra - but Leeds have backed off (again, massive wage!).

Marriott at £3m (plus add ons and a sell on clause to Posh) is not bad business - IF, he is up to Championship standard.

They sold Weimann to fund Jozefzoon and made no money on Ince, their sell on was based upon 25% of the profit made by Hudderfield = 0!

They are also trying to offload Butterfield - who was booed by Derby fans every time he touched the ball in their last friendly.

Heard as well, that they would like to offload Anya - but, Mason Mount has really impressed in pre-season.

My post(as was highlighted to you), was humor. Something which went right over your mutton head.

However, please (just for the laugh) tell us how Derby have set the world alight in the transfer market?
    I'm eager to hear your informative breakdown on Lampards shrewdness in the wheeling and dealing.

Don't mention Marriot though, he hasn't quite got round to telling you the full story of his signing.
    "Signing for Derby was a no brainer"-
    Or the honest version ... "I wanted to go to Forest as Steve Evans told you, unfortunately they've signed a top notch proven goalscorer at this level & had no interest in me. As a result it was dirty leeds or the shaggers, and the mutton molesters offered me more money and were the only ones daft enough to pay more than I'm worth!"
    Ah bless if that's what you want to believe if it makes you feel better

Tell me though how is Marriott over priced and Assombalongo wasn't?

Here's a little starter for you.

On Derby:

Nugent is apparently off to the Blades, Martin is coming back from injury (think he has/had ulcerative colitis & they had hoped he would go to QPR with Schteve... but wages are huge stumbling block), Bent has gone, they are trying to sell Vydra - but Leeds have backed off (again, massive wage!).

Marriott at £3m (plus add ons and a sell on clause to Posh) is not bad business - IF, he is up to Championship standard.

They sold Weimann to fund Jozefzoon and made no money on Ince, their sell on was based upon 25% of the profit made by Hudderfield = 0!

They are also trying to offload Butterfield - who was booed by Derby fans every time he touched the ball in their last friendly.

Heard as well, that they would like to offload Anya - but, Mason Mount has really impressed in pre-season.
    Ha ha you've heard my arse all you've done is repeated everything you found on Google ha ha, none of all that is news to anyone

Here's a
    little starter for you.

On Derby:

Oh Tricky i can hear you in the kitchen scraping those barrels Of course players are leaving if you had anything in that noggin of yours you would know if you bring players in players have to leave that's how football works We have 41 full timers at the moment That's why you sold Antonio Burke Assombolonga Mills etc for the same reason Marriott get on last night's DET he tells you exactly why he joined the same as I told you before He has a young family and insisted on staying in the E Midlands Is he Championship quality only time will tell but all signings are gambles £13 million in a Portuguese kid is a gamble he's not played in the Championship before Butterfield you obviously have very limited knowledge or you would know exactly why he gets booed Something he said about the club when on loan at the Wendy's Anya he negotiated a pay as you play contract with Sam Rush ( before he was sacked ) can't say anymore because of litigation but Anya does not use an agent Ince don't think we lost out there bought him for £4.75 million and sold him for £11 million good return in any business If there's anything else you want clearing up about our players or finances feel free just don't make things up

Oh Tricky i can hear you in the kitchen scraping those barrels Of course players are leaving if you had anything in that noggin of yours you would know if you bring players in players have to leave that's how football works We have 41 full timers at the moment That's why you sold Antonio Burke Assombolonga Mills etc for the same reason Marriott get on last night's DET he tells you exactly why he joined the same as I told you before He has a young family and insisted on staying in the E Midlands Is he Championship quality only time will tell but all signings are gambles £13 million in a Portuguese kid is a gamble he's not played in the Championship before Butterfield you obviously have very limited knowledge or you would know exactly why he gets booed Something he said about the club when on loan at the Wendy's Anya he negotiated a pay as you play contract with Sam Rush ( before he was sacked ) can't say anymore because of litigation but Anya does not use an agent Ince don't think we lost out there bought him for £4.75 million and sold him for £11 million good return in any business If there's anything else you want clearing up about our players or finances feel free just don't make things up
    Have you ever thought about using punctuation in that "noggin" of yours?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast