+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

Didn't know you were in catering?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Didn't know you were in catering?
    That's hilarious,

Here's another one for you.

26 mins
    Post update
    Reading 0-0 Derby County

Adam Williams

BBC Sport at Madejski Stadium

"Boring, boring Derby!" is the chant that goes up from a large section of the Reading fans.

Cast your mind back in the not so distant past to when Jaap Stam was in charge of the Royals....

This pattern of lots of the ball, but with little to show for it that Derby have so far displayed is almost like watching that Stam side again here.

Derby have had 74% of the possession so far but have had little to show for it.

If we're so dire why are you even bothered spending time pulling out all these quotes and stats, beats me

If we're so dire why are you even bothered spending time pulling out all these quotes and stats, beats me
    FFS, are you suffering from dementia?

There are so many sides to take account of this season. At least half of the division can lay a serious claim to a top 6 finish. I am of the opinion that, merely in a footballing sense, we are more than capable of winning the League.

In reality, I am acutely aware that teams like the DYS, 'Wall, Stoke and others will kick lumps out of any or all of our younger, faster and better youngsters like Lawrence, Wilson, Mount, Bennett, Thomas, Lowe, Bogle, Elsnik etc. I know they won't all be on the park simultaneously but I believe Wolves showed in the "friendly" what many teams will try on with Lawro etc this season. If we are to hit the auto places we will need some protection from the thugs by the refs. Based solely on us getting that protection............

We are goin up say we are goin up................... as Champs.

Because ,maybe, just maybe. You're not the super team that you believe.
    I said you was being disrespectful to the teams who had come down.
    It seems you're not that respectful of the poorer teams either.

Comedy gold and not the walk in the park for your "new young and exciting manager" .
    Welcome to mens football lumpit.

Hey thicky, bet your guts are inside out after that result

Hey thicky, bet your guts are inside out after that result
    No tw@tson

I concede.
    Derby were out played/out fought/fans all over twitter calling them utter garbage. Failed to have a shot on target for nearly an hour. Yet they sneak a win against one of the poorer outfits.

That's it, give Direby the trophy, it's all over.
    The Championship must be ****ting itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    No tw@tson

I concede.
    Derby were out played/out fought/fans all over twitter calling them utter garbage. Failed to have a shot on target for nearly an hour. Yet they sneak a win against one of the poorer outfits.

That's it, give Direby the trophy, it's all over.
    The Championship must be ****ting itself.
    I wonder if the old saying he who laughs last might apply soon

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I wonder if the old saying he who laughs last might apply soon
    Hush you, the projected Notts mauling of Colchester, amounted to the assault of a pack Jack Russels,

Neither Forest or Derby will win the league. One of them might reach the play-offs and IMO it would be Derby County NOT Forest.

Forest have spent £24.3m and on that amount should've won at Bristol City today but as always have FAILED to manage that. Derby who have spent £5.85m managed to get a win away at Reading who you claim Trickytreereds are one of the poorer sides what have Forest been for the last few years then.

Forest spent £13.5m on one a player alone who only made 7 appearances for Benfica first team what the hell is the club doing don't they realise the league is governed by the financial fair play rules. Talk about laying all your money on one hand to win the jackpot. If this guy they've spent all that money on fails to light up the Championship and get the club promotion they will be in a worse mess than when they were under Fawaz and even Doughty.

Quote Originally Posted by LE_Red_Dog View Post
    Neither Forest or Derby will win the league. One of them might reach the play-offs and IMO it would be Derby County NOT Forest.

Forest have spent £24.3m and on that amount should've won at Bristol City today but as always have FAILED to manage that. Derby who have spent £5.85m managed to get a win away at Reading who you claim Trickytreereds are one of the poorer sides what have Forest been for the last few years then.

Forest spent £13.5m on one a player alone who only made 7 appearances for Benfica first team what the hell is the club doing don't they realise the league is governed by the financial fair play rules. Talk about laying all your money on one hand to win the jackpot. If this guy they've spent all that money on fails to light up the Championship and get the club promotion they will be in a worse mess than when they were under Fawaz and even Doughty.
    lol LE red dog, the cloud of doom is here.

1. Did you believe that all those players would gel immediately? A point there is more than happiness for me.
    We was the stronger side and got better and better. Derby were battered by Reading and their own fans were screaming on line.
    They got a win, we didn't. I'm happier than they should be.

2. The poor Forest you talk about, has been ripped apart. Y/N?

3. You obviously don't have a Scooby Doo how FFP works. The books aren't over one season anymore, you need to revisit the calculator. Having spent **** all for 2 years, we can do this.

4. I'll have a bet with you if you want. You're slagging Carvalho and his price tag. I bet you he moves on for a lot more than we paid for him.
    We also signed on a years loan with a view to buy, Goncalves. He'll cost 15M
    Dias is a years loan, but the player wants to stay. He's the best of the lot of them.

You was full of **** and moaning before LE, you haven't changed and your lack of understanding is very disturbing.
    Maybe back under your rock eh?
    Or go and support Direby, they'll love you.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast