+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Thick as ****.
    Learn English, you boring ****.

Obviously been on the sauce. Alky, I'll bet you.
    Boring coming from the deluded prat who's ever been on FMD boring ever body rigid with your childish racist know All right wing rubbish for two years No wonder there's only you and turncoat on here now A marriage made in heaven the weirdos end up talking to each Now do one you tree eat

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Boring coming from the deluded prat who's ever been on FMD boring ever body rigid with your childish racist know All right wing rubbish for two years No wonder there's only you and turncoat on here now A marriage made in heaven the weirdos end up talking to each Now do one you tree eat
    FFS, are you on drugs you tw@t?
    I have to say, I'm suspecting your account as a duplicate one now. Think I'll have a word with HQ to check your IP address.

PS, try night school. Your education is sadly lacking.
    Retard.

FFS, are you on drugs you tw@t?
    I have to say, I'm suspecting your account as a
    duplicate one now. Think I'll have a word with HQ to check your IP address.

PS, try night school. Your education is sadly lacking.
    Retard.
    Yes you and your mouth like to give it but you can't take it can you tree rat Have a word with HQ or whoever you like no duplicate at my IP address Nothing wrong with my education feller just you don't have a brain good enough to understand it There's only one retard in here apart from you that's your bestie and he's more retarded than you To quite your favourite schoolboy saying Do one tree rat

This fella is full of misery.
    But maybe Frankie will be hero they're dreaming he will be. And when they reach the Prem then we will carry our hands and agree.

But I'd rather try the route we're taking. Even if it's as they are suggesting, all unknown and unproven waste of money. 9 permanent signings since January and a striker (or 2) to come. Only a fool will suggest that we're not taking the right steps.

And yes, this was the fella saying he was Dave Kitson despite all of us rubbishing it and he refusing to admit then.
    Only to now come say it was all a joke!
    Well the joke's on him. He clearly doesn't like banter and is only keen on the bollox he dishes out.
    Sorry but he can eat out of his own plate. Thank you very much.

Ha ha coming from the prat who won't go on ***** because he can't be too dog Never thought anybody would be that thick to think an ex pro would go on a football forum but you proved me wrong Your problem is you post garbage you read of the media not through actually seeing it live You have also got more faces than big Ben Yes I will eat of my own plate because I don't change teams when it suits me Forest will never be my second team just because I have nobody who will talk to me on my own teams forum

Oh sorry. We all said no footballer will come to a forum like this.
    But you kept denying so we just ignored your stupidity until you now come and prove it.
    Thank you.

And don't you worry about other teams. You continue support your good ol team.
    Whereas millions maybe even billions like to see what other teams are up to.
    And the clubs are thankful. What would occur if only Germans watched the Bundesliga, English their own, Spanish La Liga etc?
    All the clubs will die financially. Heck I just bought a Sevilla jersey recently to add to a growing collection. My friend a Liverpool top. Neither support them. But I'm sure the clubs appreciate it.

You go on with your bollox.
    Dave Kitson wannabe. Trolol.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Oh sorry. We all said no footballer will come to a forum like this.
    But you kept denying so we just ignored your stupidity until you now come and prove it.
    Thank you.

And don't you worry about other teams. You continue support your good ol team.
    Whereas millions maybe even billions like to see what other teams are up to.
    And the clubs are thankful. What would occur if only Germans watched the Bundesliga, English their own, Spanish La Liga etc?
    All the clubs will die financially. Heck I just bought a Sevilla jersey recently to add to a growing collection. My friend a Liverpool top. Neither support them. But I'm sure the clubs appreciate it.

You go on with your bollox.
    Dave Kitson wannabe. Trolol.
    An obvious simpleton.
    Poor grasp of English/comprehension and punctuation.
    Pretending to be an ex footballer? lol What a numpty.

Just needs to ram a branch up his ass and he's there.

An obvious simpleton.
    Poor grasp of English/comprehension and
    punctuation.
    Pretending to be an ex footballer? lol What a numpty.

Just needs to ram a branch up his ass and he's there.

Dr
    Your thicker than your bed mate if that's possible Still piss myself when I think of Swales making you look a prat everyday for over two years You have an opinion on everything and the answer to f xxx all At the end of the day you just pretend you are intelligent but anyone with a brain knows your just a right wing xenophobic racist nobody

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Your thicker than your bed mate if that's possible Still piss myself when I think of Swales making you look a prat everyday for over two years You have an opinion on everything and the answer to f xxx all At the end of the day you just pretend you are intelligent but anyone with a brain knows your just a right wing xenophobic racist nobody
    Your = you're (you are)
    Swales? Swales is a mod and a perfect gent. You cannot even get that right.
    Right wing? no. Right leaning , yes.
    Xenophobic? Give over you tw@t. I support immigration, but want it controlled and a level playing field.
    My girl friend is a native Canadian indian living in Nurenburg.

Complete ignoramus and the intelligence of a gold fish.
    I'd confuse the **** out of you, by sticking you in a barrel and telling you to piss in a corner.

You are one of Derby's finest and a prime example of why inbreeding is unlawful.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast