+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Your = you're (you are)
    Swales? Swales is a mod and a perfect gent.You cannot even get that right.
    Right wing? no. Right leaning , yes.
    Xenophobic? Give over you tw@t. I support immigration, but want it controlled and a level playing field.
    M y girl friend is a native Canadian indian living in Nurenburg.

Complete ignoramus and the intelligence of a gold fish.
    I'd confuse the **** out of you, by sticking you in a barrel and telling you to piss in a corner.

You are one of Derby's finest and a prime example of why inbreeding is unlawful.
    IDGAF what a racist thinks ,Swales is neither a Mod or a gent He chewed you up and spat you out everyday Ignoramus who told you how to spell it Changed your mind in immigration then suddenly only want it controlled Fancy you calling out somebody else's intelligence when you only have the intelligence to call somebody a tw@t GFY yourself tree rat

See Tricky...
    What did I tell you about your politics?
    Every time they are losing the plot, they hit on your politics.
    His reaction to basic banter, can best be described as cartoonish.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    IDGAF what a racist thinks ,Swales is neither a Mod or a gent He chewed you up and spat you out everyday Ignoramus who told you how to spell it Changed your mind in immigration then suddenly only want it controlled Fancy you calling out somebody else's intelligence when you only have the intelligence to call somebody a tw@t GFY yourself tree rat
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO, idiot.

I voted UKIP, to get my way. In fact UKIP had the only policy of controlled immigration, that offered a fair system for everyone world wide. In fact its the EU that uses racist differentials. Of course, you're that dense that you would never see that.
    The entertainment factor from you is hilarious, do please keep it up.

PS, DCFC can be mentioned in here. We promise not to laugh, honest.

Its like trying to argue with the chuckle brothers with you pair Not a brain cell between you I wont waste my time talking politics with a right wing racist i don't understand why your suddenly back tracking on every thing you wrote on FMD are you now embarrassed by it Suggest you get back in there and actually read what you wrote I won't mention mention Dcfc except they did make the playoffs and the dogs finished 17th after a brilliant 19th the year before So don't come back with any **** that happened years ago I ain't ****in interested

He does try very very hard. Lolz
    Pity he doesn't get banter....

I've only been posting banter don't you get it I really think you and Tricky are a great couple Of you want to know what banter is read Es*** He is never abusive always says things with humour not like you pair of snivelling two faced prats

Oh really? Then why go berserk over what Tricky posted?
    There's so many ways you could have responded moreso in a humourous way.
    And the fact, we have to concede that Derby have been better than us in recent seasons. There's so much ammo there for you rather than respond in the way you did.
    Our hope is that in this close season we are trying to narrow the gap and maybe even outdo you for once.

Why get cagey over it?
    Your lot have pummeled us and even dismissed our efforts and instead claim Lampard is the real deal.
    We have a point to dispute that. Our signings on paper are impressive but of course it's a big if.
    And frankly, it's crazy to compare Karanka and Lamps.
    Any neutral fan will attest who's the better choice.
    But of course, Lamps may very well succeed. We won't deny it but based on previous first time managers, it's a hard sell.

As I said sometime back, we have made so many mistakes, and yet Derby seem to doing exactly the same things.

Rather than get personal and batty, you can do a comparison, make a challenge, question and even suggest a cut off date, say the October international break and see which team has progressed or is capable of doing so.

So what if Forest do better this coming season? It's only football and eventually you yourself know both teams will reach the Prem one day. The question is how soon and if so, how long can they stay up?

I'm still unconvinced given that Stoke and WBA are odds on favourites. But live in hope. But maybe, just maybe, if we can get another top notch striker, Bamford for instance, then perhaps I'd fancy our chances.

And whether you want to admit it or not, the remarks and actions of your owner doesn't inspire confidence.
    Come on ffs, Derby made the playoffs, been to Wembley and been knocking on the door in recent years. Surely, it requires 1 more push from him to finance the team and give it a go. Instead he talks austerity. Pretty mind boggling. Why not build on it?

I don't think this is bollox. It's just plain facts. Maybe inspite of it, you may succeed but on the balance of probabilities, it doesn't seem logical, true or not?

We may succeed but there's a good probability it might fail. But I'd rather we take the chance than not, even if means that we might suffer FFP. It's a chance we have to take. If not now then when?

And yes, we might even lose Karanka, if reports are true that the Spanish FA is looking at him and Jose remains keen on having him as a No 2. But I don't blame if he goes. Chances like these don't come often.
    Just as we take our 1 chance, we can't stop him from doing the same.

This is football after all.
    I've now avoided all the needling and banter and given you a straight answer.
    Perhaps you can do the same.

Please don't insult my intelligence by coming the innocent hard done to party

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Please don't insult my intelligence by coming the innocent hard done to party
    Judging from this response, there's no worries about insulting your intelligence. Because it's clear there's none.
    Do try and improve your English. It's incoherent and makes no sense.

To recap:

1. Tricky posts something funny.
    2. Fellow goes berserk.
    3. Tricky's right. He no understand English. ( posted in a manner he might get)
    4. His version of banter - Derby fans poking fun at Forest = banter. Forest fans reply - unacceptable.
    5. If you can't take any negative comments about your team, don't come and post on a rival's board.
    6. Neither Tricky nor myself go to DCM and post negative things on Derby. The occasional banter, yes.
    We hardly bother about negative stuff posted about Forest there too.
    7. When presented with facts and asked to reply, he has no answer. Instead posts something incoherent in broken English.
    8. He frequently changes the topic to irrelevant stuff.
    9. Cannot debate online. Resorts to petty insults.
    10. Extremely childish and immature. Probably is a kid.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast