+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Definitely posted by a tree tw@t Thought even you wouldn't be thick enough to fall for that Or maybe your the prat who posted it
    You're*

priceless
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 13-07-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You're*

priceless
    Look closely plank you don't even hook the fish says it all Just seen you owner Stravios on the telly at Wimbledon well he's an expert at backhanders so they say

Look closely plank you don't even hook the fish says it all Just seen you owner Stravios on the telly at Wimbledon well he's an expert at backhanders so they say
    It's a metaphor you retard lol

No matter how much I dangle bait, you keep trying to swallow it.

Is it true that you thought the London underground, was a political movement?

His idiocy beggars belief!
    He obviously is too dumb to understand simple things let alone debate any matter based on facts.
    Using his logic, Boro and Villa need not buy players because they were close to promotion.

Even if one is generous and gives him some benefit of doubt, that only a few tweaks are needed, then how does he explain his team's failure to be promoted? From a commanding position they slipped and struggled as the season wound down. Any 15year old could see the team was lacking key reinforcements. Yet Mel refused to buy.
    Now you have a new manager but with players signed by the previous one.
    And Mel promises austerity.

No wonder he signed a rookie because no self respecting manager is gonna take a job but left with little choice but to work with the players signed by his predecessor.

But according to the fool, the team is good to go!
    Brilliant analysis, Captain Stupid!

Don't waste time trying to reply. You keep embarrassing yourself with replies that are without merit or logic but filled with incoherent and broken English.
    It's not too late - go back to school.

Who said intelligent conversation is dead

It's a metaphor you retard lol

No matter how much I dangle bait, you keep trying to swallow it.

Is it true that you thought the London underground, was a political movement?
    That's a great joke Tricky remember laughing at it at school. primary

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    His idiocy beggars belief!
    He obviously is too dumb to understand simple
    things let alone debate any matter based on facts.
    Using his logic, Boro and Villa need not buy players because they were close to promotion.

Even if one is generous and gives him some benefit of doubt, that only a few tweaks are needed, then how does he explain his team's failure to be promoted? From a commanding position they slipped and struggled as the season wound down. Any 15year old could see the team was lacking key reinforcements. Yet Mel refused to buy.
    Now you have a new manager but with players signed by the previous one.
    And Mel promises austerity.

No wonder he signed a rookie because no self respecting manager is gonna take a job but left with little choice but to work with the players signed by his predecessor.

But according to the fool, the team is good to go!
    Brilliant analysis, Captain Stupid!

Don't waste time trying to reply. You keep embarrassing yourself with replies that are without merit or logic but filled with incoherent and broken English.
    It's not too late - go back to school.
    Pmsl. at you calling somebody dumb your not only a boring know all you're extremely DUMB
    What sort of idiot goes on FMD and posts a thread entitled " Hi what do you guys think of Forest " ffs. Don't think even Tricky or Es*** would do something that DUMB
    Boring your the ultimate in tedium you send me to sleep with pathetic ramblings on FMD it's supposed to be a football forum I don't want to read about " I'm in Singapore now got stuck in traffic for 30mins as G7 flop drove into city I will not be replying to any more of your rubbish or i will end up getting banned for foul language

Pmsl. at you calling somebody dumb your not only a boring know all you're extremely DUMB
    What sort of idiot goes on FMD and posts a thread entitled " Hi what do you guys think of Forest " ffs. Don't think even Tricky or Es*** would do something that DUMB
    Boring your the ultimate in tedium you send me to sleep with pathetic ramblings on FMD it's supposed to be a football forum I don't want to read about " I'm in Singapore now got stuck in traffic for 30mins as G7 flop drove into city I will not be replying to any more of your rubbish or i will end up getting banned for foul language
    Is it a pretend footballers tour?

You're in Blackpool really aren't you, with the other pikeys lol

Is it a pretend footballers tour?

You're in Blackpool really aren't you, with the other pikeys lol
    My main ambition in life is to make sure I never turn out be a prat like you An ignorant thick right wing racist Farage loving know all listen to nobody else tw@t And a tree rat to boot you make out you've worked in every country in Europe You run the prison service You said you would never employ a foreigner You carry on living your sucking dream world You keep saying I'm uneducated that maybe but your just a narcissistic ****er who believes his own lies

Trolol. Again he fails and prove us right.
    Again he was given the opportunity to tell us about Derby and their transfer policy and again he evades by changing the topic.

Of course he finds it boring.
    Of course he evades. Because he's too stupid to understand basic stuff. He can't string a proper sentence in English let alone a paragraph. How do you expect him to understand an analysis based on facts?

We are not afraid to go to a rival board and discuss our team. We know where we stand, we accept our failures, we can accept criticism, we accept banter, we don't go there to insult.
    And in case he forgets as is normal, my so-called 'boring' topics actually receive several replies from different members. Because thankfully not all of them are as dumb as he and can engage in debate based on facts not in incoherent and broken English.

And of course, his only resort now is to use foul language. That's always been the case when someone has lost the argument.

Toddle off now, do skip my posts, if there's a boring thing it definitely has to be to keep repeating facts, in the hope a thick fool like yourself might at some stage be able to grasp facts. Saves me time with your ignorance.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast