+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

Pretty much sums it up.
    In fact his responses have the all mark of the average snow flake reply, spilling into football.

Yes Romans, you are right. I don't go on DCM and slag Derby. I have a wry dig once in a while, but my mate Es*** usually does the winding up.
    I may get involved in the political ****, but that's my choice.
    Obviously he doesn't agree with my politics and that's fine. But the insults in an attempt to get me to back down, are straight out of Lily Allens crying game.

Difference between me and him is. i can take the piss and blast my own club if I see fit. His blinkers may as well be eye patches.

Derby fans banter= one way

Tricky to quote another Lily Allen song Fxxx You 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky to quote another Lily Allen song Fxxx You ��
    Go the whole hog and apologise on behalf of your whole club.
    She's a deluded **** as well

So Brum was blocked by EFL in signing Pedersen, although he had signed already the EFL blocked the move while Brum have an Embargo placed on them.

Who gives a **** i hear you ask, but the fact is, Brum while under an embargo got nearer to signing a player than Derby have this window

It just gets funnier,

Let's all laugh at Derby ... again!

Sheep fans ... "It'll be so exciting to see who he brings, we'll get the best youngsters from Chelsea and West Ham!! "

REALITY: Frank Lampard, the West Ham legend, spoke to Reece Burke for 2 hours.

After the 2 hours Reece Burke decided to join Nigel Atkins at Hull. ��⚽��

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    So Brum was blocked by EFL in signing Pedersen,
    although he had signed already the EFL blocked the move while Brum have an Embargo placed on them.

Who gives a **** i hear you ask, but the fact is, Brum while under an embargo got nearer to signing a player than Derby have this window
    When you still have the players who finished sixth in the league You don't have to rush out and panic buy Like say a team who finished 19th and 17th in the last two seasons Or have you quickly forgotten that

It just gets funnier,

Let's all laugh at Derby ... again!

Sheep fans ... "It'll be so exciting to see who he brings, we'll get the best youngsters from Chelsea and West Ham!! "

REALITY: Frank Lampard, the West Ham legend, spoke to Reece Burke for 2 hours.

After the 2 hours Reece Burke decided to join Nigel Atkins at Hull. ��⚽��
    Yet more bolloxs from you get your facts right His agent has said Derby were only prepared to offer his player a 2 year contract with the option of a third Where Hull offered three years whith the option of a fourth But it's a lot easier to make things up isn't it

The float dips
    Once

twice

thrice
    and sails away ...................................

(swish) and the hook is set,

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip screams the clutch

and he's on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foooooookin eeejit

The float dips
    Once

twice

thrice
    and sails away ...................................

(swish) and the hook is set,

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip screams the clutch

and he's on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foooooookin eeejit
    I've got a nine year old who could do better than that Still if you can't answer its best to make things up i suppose That's the sort of prat you are Let's see if you keep taking the bait working so far

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I've got a nine year old who could do better than that Still if you can't answer its best to make things up i suppose That's the sort of prat you are Let's see if you keep taking the bait working so far
    There's only one taking bait here. It keeps coming back for more.

Kin retard lol

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast