+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

Mummy's little boy talking about himself again.
    Cries every time he's put down and runs to Daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring old plank

Jack Marriot is a ram, you heard it here first, 4 year deal

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Christ...what a guy you’ve become Rom. Used to think you were okay but I was wrong and it seems Basie was right all along.
    You might want to read the last five pages of crap back and be ashamed...very ashamed!
    Don’t know why mista bothers...you and Tricky are just a pair of forum bullies...perhaps you were both pushed around at school, that’s the usual excuse.
    Nothing to do with me what tripe gets written on here, but if others on the DCFC forum see all this I wouldn’t expect to rush back to a warm embrace...maybe you should stay put in the future or give that new love of your life, Leeds, the benefit of your ‘wit’.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Jack Marriot is a ram, you heard it here first, 4 year deal
    This is news to us why?
    Never even put an offer in for him, no matter how much him and PUFC tried to get us to.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/...e-sign-1674322

£6M price tag for a league one striker is ridiculous. If Derby have paid that, they've had your pants down.
    Must mean Vydra is going then, if it comes to pass.

Hmmmm let me see, what did notts forest nil pay peterborough for Britt a 'league one' striker, 5m plus add ons was it, who says we payed 6m anyhow

OWNED

AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Christ...what a guy you’ve become Rom. Used to think you were okay but I was wrong and it seems Basie
    was right all along.
    You might want to read the last five pages of crap back and be ashamed...very ashamed!
    Don’t know why mista bothers...you and Tricky are just a pair of forum bullies...perhaps you were both pushed around at school, that’s the usual excuse.
    Nothing to do with me what tripe gets written on here, but if others on the DCFC forum see all this I wouldn’t expect to rush back to a warm embrace...maybe you should stay put in the future or give that new love of your life, Leeds, the benefit of your ‘wit’.
    RA Can't believe you used think Romeo was alright He's always been a fornicating two faced boring know all prat There not bullies really and I don't back down to anybody Think there main problem is they both suffer little man syndrome Romeo only supports Leeds now because he knows we hate them Think we should all buy Leicester shirts because they hate Forest

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA Can't believe you used think Romeo was alright He's always been a fornicating two faced boring know all prat There not bullies really and I don't back down to anybody Think there main problem is they both suffer little man syndrome Romeo only supports Leeds now because he knows we hate them Think we should all buy Leicester shirts because they hate Forest
    They're*

Illiteracy is so cruel

When's the Marriot announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    When's the Marriot announcement?

Got do with you - you aren't in for him remember

Nice of you to side step the earlier question though

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast