+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

Signings so far in the East Midlands.

Signings so far

Leicester - Ricardo Pereira (Defender), Jonny Evans (Defender), James Maddison (Midfielder)

Forest - Soudani (Striker), Gil Dias (Winger), Carvalho (Midfield), Dawson (Defender), Gonçalves (Winger)

Derby - Jody Morris (Coach), Fred Bennett (Bus Driver), Doris Fells (Can**** Supervisor), Mbupu Lumbu (Sanitary Technician) and Bob "Mental" Morris (Program seller)

You forgot Mistaram as an auxiliary striker. Remember how he claimed to be a Prem striker once?
    Maybe Derby should stick him up front!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Signings so far

Leicester - Ricardo Pereira (Defender), Jonny Evans (Defender), James Maddison (Midfielder)

Forest - Soudani (Striker), Gil Dias (Winger), Carvalho (Midfield), Dawson (Defender), Gonçalves (Winger)

Derby - Jody Morris (Coach), Fred Bennett (Bus Driver), Doris Fells (Can**** Supervisor), Mbupu Lumbu (Sanitary Technician) and Bob "Mental" Morris (Program seller)
    All that money wasted and not one would get in Derbys team Keep buying those yachts for Mendes he's taken you for the mugs you are

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    You forgot Mistaram as an auxiliary striker. Remember how he claimed to be a Prem striker once?

Maybe Derby should stick him up front!
    I remember you last season pretending to b
    e a Derby supporter But when the dogs for a few pennies you crept back I never claimed to be a Prem striker just that you were to thick to work out that my name and a former striker happen to be the same But at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what somebody who doesn't go to football and lives the other side of the world thinks

Ooo I've touched a nerve or 2 judging from your replies in these 2 threads.
    Perhaps you don't get banter, satire or sarcasm.
    Oh well.

Pretending to be a Derby supporter?
    Where did I ever make such a claim. It's your own imagination at work.

Other side of the world...blah blah blah..

Great idea! Please inform Derby to ensure they have no fans outside those who go to games and reject every item bought by fans in the other side of the world.

Sure I talked bollox in the other thread. But guess where I got it from? If you peruse a number of threads on DCFC, that's exactly what's being written there. Even if I added some sarcasm in it, it doesn't detract from the fact that it's exactly those points that were suggested by members there. Forest all rubbish moves, Derby doing everything right.

Anyway looking at your replies in both, it's pretty clear you're quite the master of bollox itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Ooo I've touched a nerve or 2 judging from your replies in these 2 threads.

Perhaps you don't get banter, satire or sarcasm.
    Oh well.

Pretending to be a Derby supporter?
    Where did I ever make such a claim. It's your own imagination at work.

Other side of the world...blah blah blah..

Great idea! Please inform Derby to ensure they have no fans outside those who go to games and reject every item bought by fans in the other side of the world.

Sure I talked bollox in the other thread. But guess where I got it from? If you peruse a number of threads on DCFC, that's exactly what's being written there. Even if I added some sarcasm in it, it doesn't detract from the fact that it's exactly those points that were suggested by members there. Forest all rubbish moves, Derby doing everything right.

Anyway looking at your replies in both, it's pretty clear you're quite the master of bollox itself!
    Bolloxs you xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    All that money wasted and not one would get in Derbys team Keep buying those yachts for Mendes he's taken you for the mugs you are
    Oh boo hoooooooo

Last season, you was in here every 5 minutes with Stenson. You was dead certs to go up and set up camp until xmas. Then it went tits up.

Things not looking so dead cert this time?

AS normal, you're full of ****. Now do one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Oh boo hoooooooo

Last season, you was in here every 5 minutes with Stenson. You was dead certs to go up and set up camp until xmas. Then it went tits up.

Things not looking so dead cert this time?

AS normal, you're full of ****. Now do one.
    Who rattled your cage Muppet Your usual bilge I've never ever forecast a Championship result never mind where a team will finish In not that stupid But keep writing your normal xxx You two faced plank called Romanis from a pig to dog now lickin his arse You deserve each other both bloody weirdos Now you sucking so one

Awwwww Tricky...
    See what you've done..
    You've hurt his feelings.
    Didn't I tell you to stop bullying kids!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Who rattled your cage Muppet Your usual bilge I've never ever forecast a Championship result never mind where a team will finish In not that stupid But keep writing your normal xxx You two faced plank called Romanis from a pig to dog now lickin his arse You deserve each other both bloody weirdos Now you sucking so one
    Thick as ****.
    Learn English, you boring ****.
    Obviously been on the sauce. Alky, I'll bet you.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast