+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Signings so far in the East Midlands.

I post it just like thicky likes to post things about us from dcfcfans and twitter because if one fan believes it or says it then he jumps on it and makes himself adjgdtdtgt must be true. I tried creating an account to tell them but I was banned before my registration was complete, didn't even make my first post

Well it's useless on me, I'm pretty much grounded in my expectations. Nothing yet to suggest a successful season and way too early anyhow. Leeds and the Blades were superb at the earlier part of last season and look what happened.
    As for Derby, I still think it might too much to expect Lampard to succeed in his rookie season, but it's been done before. Niall Quinn, if I remember rightly. But I do think Keogh's a liability, but obviously you'll think differently, so we'll agree to disagree.

Don't disagree with one bit of that. How keogh keeps getting picked is beyond me, maybe even the very inexperienced lampard has already seen enough who knows, and yes it's a tough ask from him just to replicate last season, I think we'll be lucky to see midtable if I'm honest

Finally after 151 posts of name calling and one upmanship 2 reasonable posts

Quote Originally Posted by trickytreesreds View Post

so in effect, he wants the prem, which is never going to happen.
    You're stuck with him then. That certainly ****s up the transfer budget.
    Priceless.
    Whoops

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Finally after 151 posts of name calling and one upmanship 2 reasonable posts
    Really now old guy, behave!

I refer you to post 30 which sums this thread up. Everything else has been a follow on, to someone who just refuses to admit facts.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516