+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brazil v Mexico

Brazil v Mexico

Should be a good game this one, I notice that the ref and two of the VAR refs are Italian, Serie A has been using VAR for a whole season so will be interesting to see how it's used here.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Should be a good game this one, I notice that the ref and two of the VAR refs are Italian, Serie A has been using VAR for a whole season so will be interesting to see how it's used here.
    How many times have Mexico wasted counter attacks by shooting from distance when a simple pass would've played someone in one on one?

How many times have Mexico wasted counter attacks by shooting from distance when a simple pass would've played someone in one on one?
    Also their movement in support of the man with the ball, is poor compared to Brazil

Disgraceful display by Neymar, no shame at all, it's a side of the Brazilian game that's got worse and worse

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Disgraceful display by Neymar, no shame at all, it's a side of the Brazilian game that's got worse and worse
    He is embarrassing, I think it's counter productive as well.

That was tedious. I thought Willian looked better than Neymar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    That was tedious. I thought Willian looked better than Neymar.
    Willian played very well. Carlos Vela for Mexico too.

He is embarrassing, I think it's counter productive as well.
    Not when it only results in 6 extra minutes for his outrageous thespian antics. And did you see how he laid on Firmino's goal then broke away to celebrate his assist on his own! That lad has more ego than is good for him.
    Last edited by sidders; 02-07-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Mark Clattenburg thought Layun should have been sent off for treading on Neymar, but then again, he's a preening poseur as well.

Didn't watch this one as at work but the antics of Neymar and a lot of others at this tournament have been embarrassing. The level of cheating has really been bad at this tournament, horrible to see from professional grown men.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast