+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Enzio Boldewijn

Enzio Boldewijn

Heard a strong rumour we are signing him Monday for a big fee
    Last edited by LaughingMagpie; 30-06-2018 at 09:07 PM.

..and i've heard a similar rumour.

Got to say i will be very surprised, (and pleased), if this potential signing comes off but my NCFC fan's cynical head says no way!!

I've heard this today too. Being a Notts fan I have to assume it's rubbish but I really hope it isn't!

AH saying signing Monday/Tuesday

Would be really pleased with this, a proper winger. AH is certainly doing the business this close season.

I love a good winger, so I'm hoping this is true. Sounds like AH is really going for it this summer! When was the last time we actually paid for this many players?

AH is saying now Leigh Curtis better have his Canoe ready Tuesday as,he said he would go down the Trent naked if a certain player signed or something similar to that

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I love a good winger, so I'm hoping this is true. Sounds like AH is really going for it this summer! When was the last time we actually paid for this many players?
    Was it the Barnwell era??

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Was it the Barnwell era??
    Or was it the summer of 2001 when we signed the likes of Cas, Caskey, Mildenhall, Garden and Hackworth?

I can’t remember how many of them cost fees, but in most cases, it wasn’t money well spent.

There was also a bit of a spending spree during 1994/5 under several different managers - players such as Jemson, Butler, Russell, Forsyth and a bald midfielder whose name escapes me. No success then either.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    Or was it the summer of 2001 when we signed the likes of Cas, Caskey, Mildenhall, Garden and Hackworth?

I can’t remember how many of them cost fees, but in most cases, it wasn’t money well spent.

There was also a bit of a spending spree during 1994/5 under several different managers - players such as Jemson, Butler, Russell, Forsyth and a bald midfielder whose name escapes me. No success then either.
    This year it seems calculated though. Dennis is a good striker but we have supply, we've signed Hemmings to complement and provide the ammo, we have Kellet and are after a winger. We've managed to improve on last year I feel

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast