+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Initial euphoria of transfer expectations slowly dying

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Please explain why it's delusional?
    Despite the somewhat "creative" mathematics outlineď in previous posts, we have an outbound cost of around £20m if all current contracts (for the likes.of Sacko and.others), are.to be paid off (has anyone seen interest as there has for Antonsson, Cibicki etc), so how.much is left of the "kitty" for the other 4 or 5 we supposedly need? (Or do we expect everyone to want to loan us the high spec players we supposedly need?)

Said before, trust who you have, give them the chance to succeed or fail. Better that than spend it money we don't have on players who have no loyalty to Leeds other than the wage we pay them.

Build it and they will come.

Well to be clear, which I thought I was, I never limited my reply solely to transfers in. I made reference to transfer business which in my view most definitely includes transfer outs and all the rest. Plus we are already at the midway point for the transfer window 😉

CALLING ALL LEEDS MAD FOLLOWERS... - REMEMBER WTFS WISE WORDs ...

" trust who you have, give them the chance to succeed or fail"

Forever his mantra ..... MOT 😂

This is the sort of nonsense that gets posted if you don’t concentrate on the WC prediction league.

You’re also far more likely to be banned if you don’t join in.

Allegedly...

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    This is the sort of nonsense that gets posted if you don’t concentrate on the WC prediction league.

You’re also far more likely to be banned if you don’t join in.

Allegedly...
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    CALLING ALL LEEDS MAD FOLLOWERS... - REMEMBER WTFS WISE WORDs ...

" trust who you have, give them the chance to succeed or fail"

Forever his mantra ..... MOT 😂
    You'd argue white was black if it was to contradict something I posted (or perhaps you genuinely don't think our young players should be given the opportunity to play in the 1st team?)

Here you go......

"****age left-back Leif Davis, arrives from League Two outfit Morecambe for an undisclosed fee".

Nothing on the official site, but seems possible?

Satisfied now?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You'd argue white was black if it was to contradict something I posted (or perhaps you genuinely don't think our young players should be given the opportunity to play in the 1st team?)
    You have never backed a single one of our players WTF (young or old).

Your new mantra is taking hypocrisy to a whole new level .

FOOL

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    You have never backed a single one of our players WTF (young or old).

Your new mantra is taking hypocrisy to a whole new level .

FOOL
    And you my friend are far more blinkered than I have ever been.

I was suggesting we give youth an opportunity since the days BEFORE Cellino, and have done so consistently since, including the run up to Bielsas appointment and beyond.

Try looking up posts about Byram, Wood, Cook, Jansson, BPF, Hernandez, Taking etc etc. The ones I didn't "back" have one thing in common, they were either hired by or re-contracted by that waste of space Orta, something I'd like to know your opinion on, but you never do give that, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And you my friend are far more blinkered than I have ever been.

I was suggesting we give youth an opportunity since the days BEFORE Cellino, and have done so consistently since, including the run up to Bielsas appointment and beyond.

Try looking up posts about Byram, Wood, Cook, Jansson, BPF, Hernandez, Taking etc etc. The ones I didn't "back" have one thing in common, they were either hired by or re-contracted by that waste of space Orta, something I'd like to know your opinion on, but you never do give that, do you?
    So you want me to look for a needle in a haystack?

Even a mildy positive comment from you on one of our players amidst the sea of negativity and hate would be a miracle.

You consistently slated every decision under Cellino as you have done with every other aspect of LUFC for time immemorial.

But i guess thats just your MO

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)