+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Saw The Fat Cheat On Camera ......

Never Saw The Fat Cheat On Camera ......

When the third and fourth French goals hit the back of the net .

As I've said before can't knock him as a footballer but as a human being is quite another matter .

So Messi and Ronaldho will finish their careers without a world cup winners medal and a credible influence on the games greatest stage .

Win as many champions league's or La Liga's all you want but you will not sit at the top table in my opinion .

Pele , Zidane , Maraddona and the Brazilian Ronaldho don't need to be pulling up any extra seats just yet .

Yes but that’s more down to the country they are playing for or the state of the countries football team at that moment .

There’s some great players who’ve won nothing internationally,.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Yes but that’s more down to the country they are playing for or the state of the countries football team at that moment .

Messi doesn't seem to be able to raise the level of the Argentinean team and inspire them , he seems weighed down by it .

He's a quieter more humble character than Maradonna who took games in 1986 by the scruff of the neck and lifted a very ordinary Argentina team to the world cup .

Maraddona is defined by 1986 and not his time at Barca or Napoli , the games biggest stage .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post

True ESR but when I look at truly great footballers I see maradonna single handedly inspire and get an average Argentinian side to two successive world cup finals winning one. That is something Messi has been unable to emulate despite his billing as an all time great. To be world class then you have to do the bizzo on the greatest stage. Messi hasn't produced when it matters. No goals in knockout stages of world cup tells it's own story. Wonderfully talented footballer to watch don't get me wrong but there's one or two question marks that will always remain unanswered as to say whether he is genuine world class.

I think its good that they didn't keep showing us the vile fat cheat every 10 minutes or so, because hes irrelevant now for me when I watch the World cup.
    Its a shame for Messi but I can't feel any sympathy for the Argies.

If you could get the present England team that is in Russia competing in the premier league against all the foreign imports how do you think they would do?

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    If you could get the present England team that is in Russia competing in the premier league against all the foreign imports how do you think they would do?

It's a difficult question to answer because I haven't seen the current England team play enough times, they're a young side and I haven't seen them tested under pressure as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    When the third and fourth French goals hit the back of the net .

As I've said before can't knock him as a footballer but as a human being is quite another matter .

So Messi and Ronaldho will finish their careers without a world cup winners medal and a credible influence on the games greatest stage .

Win as many champions league's or La Liga's all you want but you will not sit at the top table in my opinion .

Pele , Zidane , Maraddona and the Brazilian Ronaldho don't need to be pulling up any extra seats just yet .
    Does that go for George Best too then?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I think its good that they didn't keep showing us the vile fat cheat every 10 minutes or so, because hes irrelevant now for me when I watch the World cup.
    Its a shame for Messi but I can't feel any sympathy for the Argies.
    He looked offiz eead wi some substance ivverytime aarso 'im. He eddto leeav the game "for health reasons" at wun point.

And he was back to his loathsome self again when gesturing back to the Nigerian fans. Good riddance to him and his nations team!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast