+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swearing on theboard

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I confess to being "inarticulate", so if anyone alternative word for jeremy (I'll take a final hurrah 27m dividend on top of the 180m sale price) Peace, please send all suggestions in articulate writing to: Rubbish house, garbage lane, toilethampton, b1 n.

How the feck did you get tickets to Russia Blood? How was it? Were Russians welcoming?

It does show a total lack of intellect when a group of school kids go effing and blinding it on a public bus/train, and they can see there are even younger kids around who shouldn't have to hear that. Doesn't it also show how badly they are being brought up though if this is the way they act in public, without a care for anybody else around them.

AlrIght Al, only went to one game this wc, which is the least in the 5 previous wc I have been too and it is all to do with those greedy c???? At fifa.

That's chaps BTW for those offended.

I applied for 6 games and only got England vs Panama.

People were great and weather was too hot, which was surprising given I had misconception of drab place with queues for bread from my youth.

The Russians knew the garbage spouted about them on our news and were on the best behaviour.

Tried to get into Nigeria vs Argentina but people were paying 600 dollars a ticket to see Messi, so didn't get in.

All in all a great trip.

I know you like your annual trip to Florida AL, but I highly recommend you going to a wc or a euros.

Maybe they will have games in Florida in 2026.

AlrIght Al, only went to one game this wc, which is the least in the 5 previous wc I have been too and it is all to do with those greedy c???? At fifa.

That's chaps BTW for those offended.

I applied for 6 games and only got England vs Panama.

People were great and weather was too hot, which was surprising given I had misconception of drab place with queues for bread from my youth.

The Russians knew the garbage spouted about them on our news and were on the best behaviour.

Tried to get into Nigeria vs Argentina but people were paying 600 dollars a ticket to see Messi, so didn't get in.

All in all a great trip.

I know you like your annual trip to Florida AL, but I highly recommend you going to a wc or a euros.

Maybe they will have games in Florida in 2026.

Would not mind going for the piss up Blood! We will have to catch up at one of the away games this season!

Wish the ultras would give Dawson and Foster a good kicking - don't mind anyone trying to better themselves but refusing to go to Portugal is a disgrace and shows the tossers for what they are!

Alreeet Acido, I could not believe that unprovoked attack on you from the vagrant when you were merely conversing with your pals on Dingle mad.

He deserved longer than that 2 month ban imposed on him for that disgusting tirade.

But, beware he will definitely be here under one of his many other usernames.

He started using one of them straight after the ban.

Fair play to Dingle Woking88 in condemning his latest disgusting tirade.

I really don't know what his problem with you Acido?

He's just a disgusting keyboard warrior Bully.

Alreeet Acido, I could not believe that unprovoked attack on you from the vagrant when you were merely conversing with your pals on Dingle mad.

He deserved longer than that 2 month ban imposed on him for that disgusting tirade.

But, beware he will definitely be here under one of his many other usernames.

He started using one of them straight after the ban.

Fair play to Dingle Woking88 in condemning his latest disgusting tirade.

I really don't know what his problem with you Acido?

He's just a disgusting keyboard warrior Bully.

Lets hope he's an imprint on the cobbles of Dinglehamton with that double decker bus doing the rounds!

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    swearing aint exactly a massive is it..

if you replace one letter with a coloured letter ( black is best obvs ) you will end up with your naughty word.

fuck me
    Love you Greavsey, a true wit. Pity the feeling isn't mutual.
    Don't be a stranger, witty Wolves fans on here have been far and few between since Sweeney retired.
    Some might think you were afraid to come on here?

I've got absolutely no problem with swearing, it comes easily both in real life and online . I tend to swear descriptively rather than abusively though, and then keep it to a minimum and within the context of a conversation or post. It's rarely gratuitous but each to their own. Far worse things in life to get in a twist over.

It's more effective than swearing on the bible....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Love you Greavsey, a true wit. Pity the feeling isn't mutual.
    Don't be a stranger, witty Wolves fans on here have been far and few between since Sweeney retired.
    Some might think you were afraid to come on here?
    been a stranger on t'wolves board tbh..
    days of sweeney/tony/ron saunders and, on your own board ..northy/susiesue/nethertonbaggie are just
    a pleasant memory

all i have done is offer a way round the swear filter..still like
    fucking around with stuff like that.

if you feel it is not in the best interest..just delete my post

no biggie

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)