View Poll Results: How will we do this season?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Treble winners

    3 20.00%
  • Two trophies

    1 6.67%
  • One trophy

    2 13.33%
  • Nothing

    9 60.00%
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Season predictions

  1. #1

    Season predictions

    League: 2nd

    Scottish Cup: quarter finals

    League Cup: winners

    Europa League: third round

  2. #2
    Ask me when the squad is assembled.
    As we are now? 3rd & no cups.
    As I say I’ll wait...

    Ps - you think we’ll beat Burnley?
    Have you been on a night out with afc1903mad?

  3. #3
    Here is a prediction unfortunately.

    Finishing above the team from Ibrox for six years in a row has been enjoyable but it has to come to an end sooner rather than later as they have a budget 5-10 times more than us.

    If we reach a cup final and qualify for europe again I'll be happ with that. Beyond that DM is really working miracles.

  4. #4
    Treble


    In fact, quadruple.


    I think we'll win every game, of course I do.
    If I didn't think that I wouldn't go, f'uck thinking " I think I'll go and see the Dons getting beat today"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    24,972
    League: 3rd

    Scottish Cup: First Hurdle

    League Cup: Beaten in final

    Europa League: First Hurdle

  6. #6
    League: 2nd

    Scottish Cup: Semi Final

    League Cup: Semi Final

    Europa League: First Hurdle

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Treble


    In fact, quadruple.


    I think we'll win every game, of course I do.
    If I didn't think that I wouldn't go, f'uck thinking " I think I'll go and see the Dons getting beat today"
    ****ing brilliant .
    I love Donsdaft

  8. #8
    League 2nd

    Cups - Bottle it as usual.

  9. #9
    Season to be over by mid Feb

    League - 4th
    Cups - bottled
    Europa - humped

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Abu Dhabi Sandpit
    Posts
    2,205
    Nowt

  11. #11
    Dinna always agree wi Donsdaft .... in fact ... seldom agree, but this time roon? Yep 100% .... nae point itherwise .... lets tak the lot ... and if we slip up, we can jist happyclap til next season, and happyclap at the fact at least oor punts and beddin is dry an' fresh

    COYR ... GRIT .... heid first!

  12. #12
    League - 7TH *

    Scottish cup - Winners

    League cup - Winners

    Europa League - Beat burnley 2-1 at pittodrie,
    Lose to Burnley 3-1 doon the road

    *This year we're a cup team

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO_86 View Post
    League - 7TH *

    Scottish cup - Winners

    League cup - Winners

    Europa League - Beat burnley 2-1 at pittodrie,
    Lose to Burnley 3-1 doon the road

    *This year we're a cup team
    League........unless our chairman grows a set.......battling it out again for 2nd spot

    Scottish Cup......dependant on draw this is achievable

    League Cup.......^^^^^

    Euro.........c@nt of a draw, day(s) out and then dust the passport down for next season.

    SF

  14. #14
    League: 3rd at best

    Scottish Cup: Semi-Final

    League Cup: Semi-Final

    Europa League: Oot to Burnley (nae shame in it)


    Will predict a Celtic Treble, or at least League and League Cup double. Huns will pip us to second this year, especially with cash they are spunking out on new players. This season will a flashback to the old duopoly, edging ever closer to the holy grail that is helicopter Sunday. Teeth will be a hero, the apprentice Gerrard will be a hero in the making and the media frenzy surrounding them both will ensure that no other poor c*nt gets a mere mention. Welcome to Doncasters wet dream... Happy days !!

  15. #15
    You can never really be certain whats going to happen at the Huns. They’re just as likely to implode as gave a good season but you’ve got to imagine they’ll get their act together at some point.

    I think we’ll finish 12 - 15 pts behind them, out both cups before the semis & get spanked by Burnley. This’ll be seen by some as progress

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You can never really be certain whats going to happen at the Huns. They’re just as likely to implode as gave a good season but you’ve got to imagine they’ll get their act together at some point.

    I think we’ll finish 12 - 15 pts behind them, out both cups before the semis & get spanked by Burnley. This’ll be seen by some as progress
    We have had a good giggle at their expense over the last 6 years or so, but i think this will be their making. They are ploughing significant efforts into recruitment and while Gerrard inst a proven figure, he is a name in the footballing world. I was skeptical to start with, but i think they will have a good season this year. Whether that lives up to their expectations, thats another kettle of fish. Hate the vile c*nts though and im usually wrong about most things, so heres hoping.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    We have had a good giggle at their expense over the last 6 years or so,
    We’ll never sink to this

    —>https://youtu.be/2dLNKHtQTWw

    If any Hun gets a bit uppity, I always remind them of it

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’ll never sink to this

    —>https://youtu.be/2dLNKHtQTWw

    If any Hun gets a bit uppity, I always remind them of it
    Top 6 and a cup final.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’ll never sink to this

    —>https://youtu.be/2dLNKHtQTWw

    If any Hun gets a bit uppity, I always remind them of it
    ... that never gets old. That should be on every Aberdeen fans phone as standard, for all future hun related arguments.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •