+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: So who out the door next?

I wasn't convinced about Gallagher as I saw last week he'd gone to Japan on their pre season tour that's not the actions of someone about to walk out the door

What are Southampton asking for Gallagher?

F**ck knows what they're trying to do with him.

Hogan was the star striker for Brentford but I am sure he has injury issues. If they are behind him he could be a quality signing and fit with our formation.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    What are Southampton asking for Gallagher?

F**ck knows what they're trying to do with him.
    wages went up as soon as the brookes sale did the rounds before it went public. . conversation yesterday was the brookes sale could actually phuck up a lot of our in coming deals cause of phuckin greedy agents wanting more money. bang on why wilder is playing down the amount he as to spend.FFS.

waste a time posting any info na cause its changing every hour. even wilder wont know owts defo until the actual player as signed.

These agents really would make fantastic murder victims.

Is the Gallagher transfer fee not a problem then?

Begs the question why dint we just say to Bournemouth yes you can have him next week when we get our targets over the line,it's naive in the extreme to think noughts wouldn't be added or decimal points moved after such a sale

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Begs the question why dint we just say to Bournemouth yes you can have him next week when we get our targets over the line,it's naive in the extreme to think noughts wouldn't be added or decimal points moved after such a sale
    Absolutely. But when have Sheffield United ever done that?

The big scary thought of spending a bit of money BEFORE selling the family silver probably never crossed our minds, it's alien to us.

And waiting another week or two to sell Brooks could have only got us a bigger fee if anything.
    Last edited by herbert; 02-07-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I suspect that all those that matter, especially the Agents, knew all about it. They would have circulated this info amongst any club who might be interested - and quite a few others who weren’t. Obviously it is in their interests to get s few noughts added to any transfer in which they have an interest. Not making it public would not have affected this at all. Those who matter already knew - and it’s them who wish to drive up prices of both transfer fees and salaries.
    Last edited by RonnieWaldock; 02-07-2018 at 05:53 PM.

i dont think we could have bid for these players without selling brooks and i also think this mid table budget chris supposedly was given included the brooks money cant believe the chuckle brothers would cough 10 mill up

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast