+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Foster

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    At least i won't be on my edge of my seat everytime a cross comes in or be embarrassed at his time wasting with half hour to go ,
    And that was just the first half Johnny!

Foster has been great for us, as has Dawson. I really believe that something has happened behind the scenes that has gone against what was promised. Please, someone do a takeaway job on the wretched chinaman.

Sky Sports reporting that we are close to a £5m deal for Sam Johnstone. A good signing if true, given that Ben is likely to be on his way.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    And that was just the first half Johnny!
    Yes Tipp
    & I've seen that .

If it's fact that Foster is going, why on earth get rid of Myhill who never let us down when he played

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    If it's fact that Foster is going, why on earth get rid of Myhill who never let us down when he played
    Thats the Albion for yeah Tony !!!!

Because our club is run like a corner shop sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias69 View Post
    Because our club is run like a corner shop sadly
    Brimful of asha eh? 😎

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Brimful of asha eh? 😎
    Clever 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post

Thing is - he should have been sacked in Barcelona for disgracing the club along with those other three tossers!

Sam Johnstone would be the first positive sign for months.

It’s also p I s s I n g off the serial “Billy Big B o l l o x” lot in Witton which is worth the fee on its own.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)