+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Foster

[QUOTE=Baggiemadguern;38935520]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    It's not the fact that they are moving on but how they have done it. Foster's comments about his kids being Albion fans, settled at schools, staying at the club and both of them refusing to go on pre-season training doesn't sit well with the fans. As I said before, perhaps we don't know the full story but from what we do know, I'm not impressed.[/QUOTE
    P
    Slagging players off on forums that may well be read by players children and their childrens school pals is a little below the belt in my view.

Foster has given many years to this club. Many players have left clubs they and their childrens support and they remain fans but support the team their parent plays for too. Not to difficult to understand, even for a kid. Thanks Ben and good luck with what ever you choose.
    Foster hasn't given us anything. We've payed him for being with us. Every single day he has been payed for.
    Sick to death of these so called "loyal servants" taking the moral high ground. "Unity" "family" blah blah. The brown stuff hits the fan and they're gone. No integrity, leaving someone else to clean up their mess.

[QUOTE=Whicka_Mon;38935622]
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post

Foster hasn't given us anything. We've payed him for being with us. Every single day he has been payed for.
    Sick to death of these so called "loyal servants" taking the moral high ground. "Unity" "family" blah blah. The brown stuff hits the fan and they're gone. No integrity, leaving someone else to clean up their mess.

As Jay Rod to his credit yet refused to go on the pre-season tour - NO! Why should Foster be allowed to stamp his feet! I would fine Foster and Dawson the maximum possible and feck them off as what does this do for moral in the squad!

What does this also do ( more importantly ) to supporters who earn far less in a week than these greedy tossers earn in a year especially when they are loyal to employers/committed to contracts/work notice periods etc etc.

It’s how you leave a club that counts.

Foster and Dawson have embarrassed themselves.

Foster was great at the spectacular save but Imo was getting beaten at his near post and low down too often like the Carroll goal at West sham.

He would have gone as a legend if he just gone on the training trip.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Foster was great at the spectacular save but Imo was getting beaten at his near post and low down too often like the Carroll goal at West sham.

He would have gone as a legend if he just gone on the training trip.

I agree! As it is - he's not much better now than ( I ate all the pies ) Berahino who went to the Clayheads...........

[QUOTE=Baggiemadguern;38935520]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    It's not the fact that they are moving on but how they have done it. Foster's comments about his kids being Albion fans, settled at schools, staying at the club and both of them refusing to go on pre-season training doesn't sit well with the fans. As I said before, perhaps we don't know the full story but from what we do know, I'm not impressed.[/QUOTE

Slagging players off on forums that may well be read by players children and their childrens school pals is a little below the belt in my view.

Foster has given many years to this club. Many players have left clubs they and their childrens support and they remain fans but support the team their parent plays for too. Not to difficult to understand, even for a kid. Thanks Ben and good luck with what ever you choose.
    I don't think that my comments could be construed as 'slagging him off'. I was just making the point that I do not agree with how either Foster or Dawson have gone about it. I also added the caviat that there could be more to it! That's not slagging off but offering my considered opinion.

Still think 2.5m is too low, should have got the 5m to get Johnstone in.

Glad myhill has gone too, average Imo and never liked players happy to warm the bench.

I am sure Albion Mon cutler will know of a hidden gem from the lower leagues to be back up.

Still shocking though that we never produce a decent keeper from our youth team, when dings manage to and blose.

BB would you really pay £5m for Foster now? I certainly wouldn’t. If we get £2.5m I think we will be lucky.

Apparently Alex Palmer is highly thought of at the Albion but they say he’s not ready yet to be a no2

He was lined up to go to Boro on loan for the season but our ex Italian technical director dragged his heels and pissed boro off who then abandoned the move

Apparently another keeper will be signed

Apparently £4m agreed

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)