+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT/ Cave boys

I read there was no swimming involved for them, they were pulled through the water by divers. Incredible feat even for experienced men. Heroes in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    I read there was no swimming involved for them, they were pulled through the water by divers. Incredible feat even for experienced men. Heroes in my book.
    Aye.

One man at the front carrying the boy's oxygen tank and then one pulling the boy along.

The boys have been medicated so they don't panic which is a genius move IMO. No panic and little movement means two divers can "easily" push them through.

They're all out now, fantastic job by those divers. I can see the scriptwriters dreaming up a movie about this.

Great effort.Brilliant news.

They're all out now, fantastic job by those divers. I can see the scriptwriters dreaming up a movie about this.
    yup another string to tom hanks bow

Brilliant news.

Anyone see the film they made about the Chilean miners?

Loved it, and knowing it was based on real-and recent events made it all the better. Plus the fact they all survived.

This film will be more poignant given the tragic death of that diver.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)