+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcement today??

Announcement today??

Bigus Alus his hinted at multiple signings, that may be announced today....

Question asked on twitter...

@Bigalanh5 when can we expect this announcement? We’re all way to excited we need answers

Big Al's reply....

Alan Hardy

Verified account

@Bigalanh5
    Following Following @Bigalanh5
    More Alan Hardy Retweeted Aidan
    Do you want them individually or all together? 😁😁😁

Could there be 3? I think 2 are fairly obvious. Very strong rumours about the Crawley winger and now David Vaughan.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Could there be 3? I think 2 are fairly obvious. Very strong rumours about the Crawley winger and now David Vaughan.
    He said all, and not both which says to me more than two. Curtis said we were after two wingers on yesterday's web chat as well. Which begs the question, where does Kellet fit into this?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He said all, and not both which says to me more than two. Curtis said we were after two wingers on yesterday's web chat as well. Which begs the question, where does Kellet fit into this?
    Kellett plays left back or as a number 10 (in the middle of midfield) not really a winger although he could be used there. I've heard of another winger that may be coming in, been here before and wouldn't really be considered a game changer but is still reasonably young so could be him coming in too

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Kellett plays left back or as a number 10 (in the middle of midfield) not really a winger although he could be used there. I've heard of another winger that may be coming in, been here before and wouldn't really be considered a game changer but is still reasonably young so could be him coming in too
    Didn't Kellet say on his first interview that he started at the back but prior to joining us he had been playing in his preferred position of centre mid? Makes sense with Noble going.

I'd have thought he'd be too busy mixing it with his mates in Moscow to be making announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I'd have thought he'd be too busy mixing it with his mates in Moscow to be making announcements

I think it's just AH that's in Russia, not the whole club staff.

He was in Mansfield Woodhouse on Sunday at a kids football tournament.

He was back after the Belgium game

I think he was playing golf in Gdansk in Poland most of the time and just made a brief foray into Kaliningrad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast