Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Announcement today??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,918

    Announcement today??

    Bigus Alus his hinted at multiple signings, that may be announced today....

    Question asked on twitter...

    @Bigalanh5 when can we expect this announcement? We’re all way to excited we need answers

    Big Al's reply....

    Alan Hardy

    Verified account

    @Bigalanh5
    Following Following @Bigalanh5
    More Alan Hardy Retweeted Aidan
    Do you want them individually or all together? 😁😁😁

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    950
    Could there be 3? I think 2 are fairly obvious. Very strong rumours about the Crawley winger and now David Vaughan.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Could there be 3? I think 2 are fairly obvious. Very strong rumours about the Crawley winger and now David Vaughan.
    He said all, and not both which says to me more than two. Curtis said we were after two wingers on yesterday's web chat as well. Which begs the question, where does Kellet fit into this?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He said all, and not both which says to me more than two. Curtis said we were after two wingers on yesterday's web chat as well. Which begs the question, where does Kellet fit into this?
    Kellett plays left back or as a number 10 (in the middle of midfield) not really a winger although he could be used there. I've heard of another winger that may be coming in, been here before and wouldn't really be considered a game changer but is still reasonably young so could be him coming in too

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,412
    Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Kellett plays left back or as a number 10 (in the middle of midfield) not really a winger although he could be used there. I've heard of another winger that may be coming in, been here before and wouldn't really be considered a game changer but is still reasonably young so could be him coming in too
    Didn't Kellet say on his first interview that he started at the back but prior to joining us he had been playing in his preferred position of centre mid? Makes sense with Noble going.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,071
    I'd have thought he'd be too busy mixing it with his mates in Moscow to be making announcements

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I'd have thought he'd be too busy mixing it with his mates in Moscow to be making announcements

    I think it's just AH that's in Russia, not the whole club staff.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I'd have thought he'd be too busy mixing it with his mates in Moscow to be making announcements
    He was in Mansfield Woodhouse on Sunday at a kids football tournament.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I'd have thought he'd be too busy mixing it with his mates in Moscow to be making announcements
    He was back after the Belgium game

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,607
    I think he was playing golf in Gdansk in Poland most of the time and just made a brief foray into Kaliningrad.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,448

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    But not the 'game changer' until tomorrow

    More Alan Hardy Retweeted john clarke
    This is not the @LeighCurtis_NP 🛶🛶. That one is tomorrow 😁😁👍👍

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Kellett plays left back or as a number 10 (in the middle of midfield) not really a winger although he could be used there. I've heard of another winger that may be coming in, been here before and wouldn't really be considered a game changer but is still reasonably young so could be him coming in too
    Been wracking my brains Delroy, but can't think who you might be referring to?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Been wracking my brains Delroy, but can't think who you might be referring to?
    Petrasso?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    109
    Yeah Petrasso possibly. Or Barmby? Zeli Ismail?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Been wracking my brains Delroy, but can't think who you might be referring to?
    Well if we are getting Enzio Biuldwjyn as well, Delroy is misinformed, we've signed Nathan Thomas on loan

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,071
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I think it's just AH that's in Russia, not the whole club staff.
    He'll want to be here in the limelight if it is a big signing. Photo opportunities, selfies, contract being signed, big smiles. Run of the mill stuff can be left to club staff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •