+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: England v Colombia predictions

Too excited even to drink, but I'm sure I'll sort out that temporary phobia soon. Was worried about Trippier taking a pen because I thought he was gone in et. Shows what I know. I'm not a Henderson fan but pleased he didn't cost us (with an alarmingly telegraphed pen) because I thought he did very well.Echo thoughts of Vardy - why not a pen, and why not play to his strengths.

Sweden are a bogey team but we can do them. We can almost match them for strength and we are better on the ball. Need to sort out the defending at set pieces.

Main concerns - thought Alli and Lingard looked sluggish, although Alli never looked fit to me, never running looking for scraps which is what he does well. Not convinced by Walker, but I never have been. Stones gives me the sh!ts but has been excellent all through. Marginally prefer Broadway to Young as well.

IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME. (Works prediction league I have us beating Belgium 2-1 in the final - bring it on).

Harry Mac, MOM for me.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    It's never too late to start!
    To too, of off , all the fecking same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    How could you be thinking about your wallet at such a crucial time ? Me tinks a plank ought to walk one.
    Probably best if you don't comment on things you clearly don't understand.

• Harry Kane became the first player to score in six consecutive England appearances since Tommy Lawton did so in 1939.

Quote Originally Posted by them0uf View Post
    Too excited even to drink, but I'm sure I'll sort out that temporary phobia soon. Was worried about Trippier taking a pen because I thought he was gone in et. Shows what I know. I'm not a Henderson fan but pleased he didn't cost us (with an alarmingly telegraphed pen) because I thought he did very well.Echo thoughts of Vardy - why not a pen, and why not play to his strengths.

Sweden are a bogey team but we can do them. We can almost match them for strength and we are better on the ball. Need to sort out the defending at set pieces.

Main concerns - thought Alli and Lingard looked sluggish, although Alli never looked fit to me, never running looking for scraps which is what he does well. Not convinced by Walker, but I never have been. Stones gives me the sh!ts but has been excellent all through. Marginally prefer Broadway to Young as well.

IT'S COMING HOME, IT'S COMING HOME. (Works prediction league I have us beating Belgium 2-1 in the final - bring it on).
    I agree about Ali not looking fit, Walker admits he prefers to play wing back instead of being part of a back 3 and who is Broardway?

Hopefully the Swedes will not apply the same tactics as Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I'm certainly not complaining but couldn't believe Vardy didn't take a peno.
    He wasn't capable it seems, crocked.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678