+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England v Colombia predictions

England v Colombia predictions

I'm going for 3-1 to England, Kane two, Stones one and Sterling to miss several sitters. If you think people are down on England on here then read some of the comments on the bbc football website articles, jesus they're depressing. I actually think we've a good chance of the semis.

Agreed. Currently watching 2 poor teams and whoever wins tonight will be hot favourites on Saturday. If we play as we can, we will have too much for Columbia

We've all seen England fail miserably, so many times before, that's why people have got such a downer on England.

Eng 1-2 Col.

0 - 0 Full time

England 2-3 Columbia on penalties.

Just because it looks like getting to the Final might be feasible this time, we're bound to screw it up.

I can see you guys sneaking it tonight but I think it will be tight, Sweden vs the Swiss was no great shakes so fancy you guys to progress deep into the tournament.

England 2-1 Columbia
    Kane and Henderson with the goals

Us 3-3 Them...90+3 penalty equaliser from Kane secure extra-time...England win with penalties after extra time... Abba and The Winner Takes it All in the next round...

Will you be watching from behind your sofa or on it? It's a no-brainer. What do England have in common with Notts? Neither can win comfortably.
    Much depends on Rodrigues. Will he start? If so, will he be carrying an injury? Yes and yes to this. So 2-1 to the England with a final 15 minutes spent nibbling your nails.

So it looks like you guys are playing the same 11 that started the first game against Tunisia... first 20 minutes you murdered them and then just slackened off way too much, are you guys happy with the starting 11?

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    So it looks like you guys are playing the same 11 that started the first game against Tunisia... first 20 minutes you murdered them and then just slackened off way too much, are you guys happy with the starting 11?
    Sterling is a waste of a shirt so I would rather see Rashford in and I think Rose did enough in the Belgium game to warrant a start instead of Young. Glad to see Alli is fit to start.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    No to Sterling mate, every time I think he might score this game surely he'll do it sooner or later and every time he ****s it up. Tonight we can't afford any passengers. Apart from that think the team is as good as we've got, the B team game against Belgium proved that. Maybe Rose in at left back?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast