+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England v Colombia

England v Colombia

As well as football we will probably see some circus style acrobatics with a bit of slapstick chucked in as the South Americans will entertain us with a bit of rolling around a lot. They will be throwing themselves into the air before the tackle arrives clutching their thighs as though they've been sat on by a giant tortoise. They will be swearing and 'a cursing' whilst their manager turns purple when a foul they've committed is awarded to us and then they'll more than likely go on to win the game on penalties. Nevertheless Come on England!!!

What the hell is Sterling doing in the team? He’s done nothing in previous games to justify selection. Rashford and Vardy must be tearing their hair out wondering why Sterling is always selected ahead of them. I wouldn’t even have him in the squad.

Also, it’s a shame that the game is on ITV, awful commentary, even worse than the BBC. Their so called pundits just look utterly bored and mutter rubbish. I will watch with the sound turned off.

Head butt means a yellow card whats that about

Maybe the VAR team are watching a different match? Should have been a red card. Ref is useless, their wall was standing ahead of the refs line but he did nothing about it. How on Earth can an American have the experience to ref a match at this level?

If past performances are anything to go by then England are generally rubbish second half.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Also, it’s a shame that the game is on ITV, awful commentary, even worse than the BBC. Their so called pundits just look utterly bored and mutter rubbish. I will watch with the sound turned off.
    If you think you are hard done to you should hear what I have to suffer here in the states. Puerile crap that's not helped by the inclusion of the obligatory worthless female pundit. Clueless doesn't cover it. If I could find a Spanish channel covering the game I would be there in a heartbeat. ****s!

Colombia are a disgusting team. A clear penalty and they are still arguing the toss

Goaaaalaaaaaa 1-0

The dirty team will now resort to more cheating

Typical England,hadn't they got the smallest bloke on the line to clear? And got in Pickford's way,our best goal keeper my @ rse

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)