+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: England v Colombia

Our first 20 mins is good,its was against Tunisia but then we seem to lose our way.

Boring game. Lucky to get through though we will take it

I'm getting too old for this fecking lark what with this & another season in the Championship our lass as up the premiums on my life insurance the crafty sod.

I’ve got 50 quid riding on a World Cup win for Engerrland. Three more penalty shootout wins will do me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I’ve got 50 quid riding on a World Cup win for Engerrland. Three more penalty shootout wins will do me.
    WHAT,are you trying to kill me off.

Under the circumstances plus the ref an VAR been a bag of sh1t3 I thought we did well.

The boys had a lot to contend with tonight but came through in the end.

Come on England.

Defended too deep and nearly paid the price. Will have to get better. If we get to the semi I will be in China and final will be in Hong Kong. Trying to figure out what time it will be there.

Obviously chuffed to bits for a change, but we we're typically predictable and boring..no inventiveness around the box or ought..if we're patient enough we might be able to send sweden to sleep..thank heavens for corners, throw ins, and free kicks...oh and now penalties... 😐

If Columbia had played their normal game, instead of concentrating on spoiling tactics, they might have won... negative game strategy from them, and they got what they deserved in the end.

Thrilled we managed to get the win on penalties. However, you are spot on there Millavanilla. Very little around the box for much of the game. A lot of passing between the three at the back (playing very deep particularly after Kane scored the pen through to the end of the 1st half of extra time).

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast