+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: England to win the World Cup or Notts to win the league 2 title?

Notts every time COYP

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Notts every time COYP

Nottsgland.

Notts.

I've rarely had any passion for England, but I do have Scottish and Welsh ancestry. Was always desperate for a home nation to qualify in the 80s after the BBC and ITV decided not to bother with Euro 84. The World Cup in 1990 was important to get the game back on its feet in this country but the endless talk of England's chances and what the squad had for breakfast 5 days before the next game does my head in.
    There is the potential for a domestic attendance boom though if England go all the way, or even the semis, which could benefit Notts.
    Last edited by upthemaggies; 04-07-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Notts.

Notts everytime

England for me, it's something that will happen every 52 years on current stats if we win this year whereas Notts will be winning lots of league titles under the current regime ha ha!

I have seen and will see Notts win League 2 on plenty of occasions I believe, I don't think I'll see many England world cup wins.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    This is hard work.

It was a which one would you prefer scenario, but don't worry if it's too complex.
    This is hard work.

I. Want. Both

Like a lot of people, I didn’t really give a stuff about England before the start of the WC, but now I REALLY want us to beat Sweden and I REALLY REALLY want us to beat maybe Russia and Brazil if that’s how it turns out. (**** Putin and Neymar).

Got to be England for the World Cup for the national mood and then I’ll take runners up for Notts next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Like a lot of people, I didn’t really give a stuff about England before the start of the WC, but now I REALLY want us to beat Sweden and I REALLY REALLY want us to beat maybe Russia and Brazil if that’s how it turns out. (**** Putin and Neymar).

Got to be England for the World Cup for the national mood and then I’ll take runners up for Notts next season.
    The perfect answer methinks I'll go with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    This is hard work.

I. Want. Both
    I'm pretty sure almost everyone would want both, but that wasn't an option. The question was which one of the two would you like to happen most. If you want both equally, you can't answer the question.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast