+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game changer News Tommorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    F00k me, has the #gamechanger fallen down some steps and broke his leg or something?
    No he has been abducted by Mr&Mrs Elite-TreesTrickyPie.
    I have this vision of Tricky sat in his bedsit crouched over his laptop and wearing his string vest and y-fronts clutching a can of superstrength in his nail bitten hand thinking, "Feck me I need someone to talk to". While Elite sits in his attic, gently rocking backwards and forwards waiting for the "TRICKY POSTING ALERT" claxon to sound and his "I HATE FOREST THEREFORE I AM" screensaver to flash on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Nice body swerve, but coveniently avoiding the fact that Romanis is a serious sicko, and you supported him 100%. You, as a moderator, backed him in his sick campaign against an elderly Forest fan from start to finish. I'll try and end this here to avoid boring people, but I'm giving you the chance to explain why you decided his '*** for ice cream' posts were perfectly acceptable.
    Nah, won't be doing that, because every gets pissed off with your incessant hunting to argue.

(still it gives others a rest, now you're back on me)

Borderline schizophrenic behaviour, so no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I have this vision of Tricky sat in his bedsit crouched over his laptop and wearing his string vest and y-fronts clutching a can of superstrength in his nail bitten hand thinking, "Feck me I need someone to talk to". While Elite sits in his attic, gently rocking backwards and forwards waiting for the "TRICKY POSTING ALERT" claxon to sound and his "I HATE FOREST THEREFORE I AM" screensaver to flash on and off.
    Smiffy, thought you'd nailed it. But I don't drink mate.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong. Eli's Trickcon alert is actually in his basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Nah, won't be doing that, because every gets pissed off with your incessant hunting to argue.
    You could end it once and for all by explaining why you as a moderator allowed sick posts to go unpunished, and even joined in with them.
    You won't of course, because you know your actions were indefensible. Instead you'll have a go at me or post yet another silly picture.
    Why are you so scared of answering a simple question?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong. Eli's Trickcon alert is actually in his basement.
    You and Smiffy are both right - I have alarms in both the attic and basement.

But I bet he continues to evade the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You and Smiffy are both right - I have alarms in both the attic and basement.

But I bet he continues to evade the question.
    You know what EP. I am sure you believe you're a Jedi at times. You think you can wave your hand and folks will just cave in to your wishes.
    I told you, I am not arguing with you. It's pathetic and just pisses folks off.

"I am not the droid you are looking for"

You know what EP. I am sure you believe you're a Jedi at times. You think you can wave your hand and folks will just cave in to your wishes.
    I told you, I am not arguing with you. It's pathetic and just pisses folks off.

"I am not the droid you are looking for"
    Gutless, spineless, cowardly yellowback. The only reason you won't argue with me is because you know you have no argument. Just end it once and for all - man up for once in your life and tell everyone else (forget about me) why as a moderator you allowed and actually joined in with some very sick posts. Stop running and hiding and just answer the question.

I realise the mods will have itchy fingers on this, but he is the one who can end it. He just hasn't got the guts.

Yaaaaawn. Forget about me, it must be pretty plain to everyone else that you are taking the coward's way out.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast