+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Game changer News Tommorrow

As argument threads go on here, the farce is strong in this one.

What was the thread about again??

Yes can someone please explain what’s going on
    Maybe not
    Next

Think notts have signed a new player ???

Quote Originally Posted by Boston flyer View Post
    What was the thread about again??
    From the threads on here it appears we've signed three players called Enzio in addition to the four called Nathan Thomas yesterday.

ps How do you pronounce 'Boldewijn'? Is it like Mike from Corrie, or should we leave it to Charlie Slater?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Nah, won't be doing that, because every gets pissed off with your incessant hunting to argue.

(still it gives others a rest, now you're back on me)

Borderline schizophrenic behaviour, so no thanks.
    I've decided to take a vacation for a few weeks now that Mexico got their asses whupped....ooops, sorry....carry on guys

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Gutless, spineless, cowardly yellowback. The only reason you won't argue with me is because you know you have no argument. Just end it once and for all - man up for once in your life and tell everyone else (forget about me) why as a moderator you allowed and actually joined in with some very sick posts. Stop running and hiding and just answer the question.

I realise the mods will have itchy fingers on this, but he is the one who can end it. He just hasn't got the guts.
    I think that Swale guy is a right trouble-maker anyway......he insists on starting the Match Thread every week....no other bleeder gets a look-in!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I think that Swale guy is a right trouble-maker anyway......he insists on starting the Match Thread every week....no other bleeder gets a look-in!!
    And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids....

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Yes can someone please explain what’s going on
    Maybe not
    Next
    Tricky and Elite hate each other....even more than Elite dislikes me or Vladus, so they "go off on one" every 3 or 4 weeks

ps I've seen both of their missuses, and they are super tasty, yum yum.....you would think that they both would have something more interesting to do than scrap on here ie play "hide the salami"?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Gutless, spineless, cowardly yellowback. The only reason you won't argue with me is because you know you have no argument. Just end it once and for all - man up for once in your life and tell everyone else (forget about me) why as a moderator you allowed and actually joined in with some very sick posts. Stop running and hiding and just answer the question.

I realise the mods will have itchy fingers on this, but he is the one who can end it. He just hasn't got the guts.
    NCFC, or OCD ? I thought we were celebrating the owner's ambitious excursions into the transfer market.

Let's celebrate not recriminate

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast