+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season's expectations.

Season's expectations.

It is many years since so many-although it seems not all-contributors to this thread have expressed such excitement about our close season signings, and the season ahead. I consider myself one of those who is fully behind the "Pies" and full of expectation.
    However, if we are to continue to progress, as plainly we have done in the last 18 months, then we need an infastructure to support our ambitions. Thanks to Lifeline, we will have a working P.A. come August. Well done them.
    May I ask you people who may be in the know: what is happening regarding a new scoreboard? Even more importantly, is there any progress on a training ground?

AH was asked about the scoreboard on Twiiter and said it wouldn't be done yet as there are more important things to sort

Scoreboard I know the score l'am at the match and l have a watch.
    More interested in this transfer activity and the super team we're getting together and how long before they all gel into the top Div 2 team. Biggest fault last season was no attack. With all these new additions we looking at a real treat. COYP.

Free wet wipes so I can clean the pigeon poo off my seat...