+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game changer News Tommorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I do wish he'd stop announcing announcements. Unless you are literally all ready, just leave it be. This obviously isn't ready otherwise it would be out at 6. It's just silly and can get people's backs up
    The announcement about the announcement for the announcement has been delayed for 24hrs due to circumstances outside of our control it will be announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Thanks for that Laxton, I had almost forgot they once had a board! I did warn them two years ago that using mod powers to ban anyone they didn't like would kill their board, but I never thought it would descend this far in the gutter. The only posts from Forest fans are from the really sick one (who was sick enough to pretend to be Plympie on here) and the marginally sick one who kisses the really sick one's arse because he made him a mod. I knew I was right, but I never thought I'd be this right!
    lol, he's at it again.

Told you many times, there are many NFFC forums, numbering members in their thousands.
    FM cut its own throat, with adverts screwing up mobiles. All the Forest stalwarts from FM are on Facebook/*****/COYR.
    I like the FM format, as I'm usually on a lap top. Away from the modem, gimme facebook anytime.

PS, you thinking you are right?
    It wouldn't matter if you said the sky was green, you'd insist that you was right lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    lol, he's at it again.

Told you many times, there are many NFFC forums, numbering members in their thousands.
    FM cut its own throat, with adverts screwing up mobiles. All the Forest stalwarts from FM are on Facebook/*****/COYR.
    I like the FM format, as I'm usually on a lap top. Away from the modem, gimme facebook anytime.

PS, you thinking you are right?
    It wouldn't matter if you said the sky was green, you'd insist that you was right lol
    How do you manage to breathe with your head so deep in the sand? If you really want to believe the demise of your forum wasn't down to constant '*** for ice cream' posts, which you as a moderator fully supported, then be my guest. I'll have to remember to have a glance on there every so often just for amusement and a smug grin of 'I was right' satisfaction!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    How do you manage to breathe with your head so deep in the sand? If you really want to believe the demise of your forum wasn't down to constant '*** for ice cream' posts, which you as a moderator fully supported, then be my guest. I'll have to remember to have a glance on there every so often just for amusement and a smug grin of 'I was right' satisfaction!
    FFS, you really are a one dimensional dope at times.
    Castus/Jock/Ripper/ Misty/ Scott to name but a few. ALL gone before Romanis became a mod. In fact it was the reason he became a mod, cos there was no one left. Basie even had the job first, before he got booted. But don't let a few facts confuse you.
    How's the other Notts site going, that you was all asked to defect to?
    What about the Notts posters who vanished on here. Loads of them, especially as was always one the busiest boards like Burnley.

But you carry on, You're always right.
    Don't forget to practice in the mirror before bed lol

F00k me, has the #gamechanger fallen down some steps and broke his leg or something?

Enzio signs

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    FFS, you really are a one dimensional dope at times.
    Castus/Jock/Ripper/ Misty/ Scott to name but a few. ALL gone before Romanis became a mod. In fact it was the reason he became a mod, cos there was no one left.
    Nice body swerve, but coveniently avoiding the fact that Romanis is a serious sicko, and you supported him 100%. You, as a moderator, backed him in his sick campaign against an elderly Forest fan from start to finish. I'll try and end this here to avoid boring people, but I'm giving you the chance to explain why you decided his '*** for ice cream' posts were perfectly acceptable.

3 year dealy, signiffycant tranny fee, (I heard 250-300,000 on the owd grapo!!!)

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-announcement/

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    To be fair to Mr Hardy, he seems to have put his money where his mouth is and has made some impressive signings. We've recruited a mix of proven players at this level along with a few youngsters for the future, but more the immediate rather than distant future. I still can't get too carried away because they still have to gel as a team, but I've abandoned my usual pre-season bet on Notts to be relegated!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast