Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 65

Thread: Game changer News Tommorrow

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,643

    Game changer News Tommorrow


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,660
    What have we learned Alan? This is why we don't announce announcements...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,770
    A decent referee would be a welcome game changer.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,900
    Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    A decent referee would be a welcome game changer.
    Maybe we have bought a referee 😂

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Maybe we have bought a referee 😂
    No! Referees have already been bought. The ones against Coventry says it all. They were definitely bought.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,657
    Maybe we have signed another Nathan Thomas that will make it four

  7. #7
    Maybe tomorrow Iíll find my waaaaay home

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,643

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Love this response too...

    Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1757
Size:  13.1 KB

  10. #10
    I do wish he'd stop announcing announcements. Unless you are literally all ready, just leave it be. This obviously isn't ready otherwise it would be out at 6. It's just silly and can get people's backs up

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I do wish he'd stop announcing announcements. Unless you are literally all ready, just leave it be. This obviously isn't ready otherwise it would be out at 6. It's just silly and can get people's backs up
    He did post that it would be 'hopefully' 6pm today, with a fingers crossed emoji.

  12. #12
    AH certainly knows how to keep the pot boiling and seems to enjoy a good transfer saga as much as a football match. As itís his money thatís being spent, I donít think anyone should seek to deny him his pleasure.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    AH certainly knows how to keep the pot boiling and seems to enjoy a good transfer saga as much as a football match. As itís his money thatís being spent, I donít think anyone should seek to deny him his pleasure.
    Agreed. I think most of us enjoy the drama too.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17,076
    I've heard the David Vaughan suggestion, may have legs.

    If this is true, I'm shocked but would be a real scoop for you lot.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I've heard the David Vaughan suggestion, may have legs.

    If this is true, I'm shocked but would be a real scoop for you lot.
    "You lot"!!! Don't you mean "You, dear friends, who have a much more visited and much more interesting fan's forum than our lot"?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    21,304
    Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    "You lot"!!! Don't you mean "You, dear friends, who have a much more visited and much more interesting fan's forum than our lot and whom I admire beyond words"?

    There.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    21,304

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    22,490
    Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    "You lot"!!! Don't you mean "You, dear friends, who have a much more visited and much more interesting fan's forum than our lot"?
    Thanks for that Laxton, I had almost forgot they once had a board! I did warn them two years ago that using mod powers to ban anyone they didn't like would kill their board, but I never thought it would descend this far in the gutter. The only posts from Forest fans are from the really sick one (who was sick enough to pretend to be Plympie on here) and the marginally sick one who kisses the really sick one's arse because he made him a mod. I knew I was right, but I never thought I'd be this right!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    What a showman AH is !!

    He finishes his vid clip with the words "..and the news is good!"

    So it really must be Virtue-Thick on a season long loan with no recall...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,071
    Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    What a showman AH is !!

    He finishes his vid clip with the words "..and the news is good!"

    So it really must be Virtue-Thick on a season long loan with no recall...
    You lack ambition mate. He's been after Salah for a while and just wanted to make sure that shoulder was 100%. Didn't you see the deleted tweet before it was deleted. Clear giveaway.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •