+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Slavan Bilic

Slavan Bilic

Opinionated bloke but does talk some sense like tell your media to stop putting penalty misses and players who have scored against you and broke your hearts in the past, show England winning the World Cup over and over and over again, He said I have managed and played in this country and however young they are they also tell me how proud they are of their country and that they won the World Cup and so they should be, I was only a nipper when we won the World Cup but my dads reaction still stays with me to this day he was a proud Englishman and so am i, how many times has (wizard of oz) been on the bleeding tele and our lass still loves it, well they can put us on winning the World Cup in every advert for me, Scottish, welsh and Irish have no relevance to what’s happening in Russia so enjoy your barbecues boys, whilst we go and bring back the cup COYE👍👍🦁🦁🦁⚽️⚽️⚽️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥 󠁮󠁧󠁿

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman1957 View Post
    Opinionated bloke but does talk some sense like tell your media to stop putting penalty misses and players who have scored against you and broke your hearts in the past, show England winning the World Cup over and over and over again, He said I have managed and played in this country and however young they are they also tell me how proud they are of their country and that they won the World Cup and so they should be, I was only a nipper when we won the World Cup but my dads reaction still stays with me to this day he was a proud Englishman and so am i, how many times has (wizard of oz) been on the bleeding tele and our lass still loves it, well they can put us on winning the World Cup in every advert for me, Scottish, welsh and Irish have no relevance to what’s happening in Russia so enjoy your barbecues boys, whilst we go and bring back the cup COYE����������⚽️⚽️⚽️������������������������������ ����������������������������������������
    I really hope you are right.

Cheers fileytyke I had a coffee now and feel better after my rant lol, but let’s hope we can matey COYE

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1957 View Post
    Opinionated bloke but does talk some sense like tell your media to stop putting penalty misses and players who have scored against you and broke your hearts in the past, show England winning the World Cup over and over and over again, He said I have managed and played in this country and however young they are they also tell me how proud they are of their country and that they won the World Cup and so they should be, I was only a nipper when we won the World Cup but my dads reaction still stays with me to this day he was a proud Englishman and so am i, how many times has (wizard of oz) been on the bleeding tele and our lass still loves it, well they can put us on winning the World Cup in every advert for me, Scottish, welsh and Irish have no relevance to what’s happening in Russia so enjoy your barbecues boys, whilst we go and bring back the cup COYE👍👍🦁🦁🦁⚽️⚽️⚽️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥 󠁮󠁧󠁿
    Nice post batman

Cheers pass it was from the heart mate