+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: View From Colombia

View From Colombia

got to be a wind up. lmfao.

Thanks Roy.....want a set of losers.

A strange lot - although I do see how they think our media, (some) fans and our “pundits” are arrogant. I just find them embarrasing and irritating - along with ALL divers and bad losers.
    The way players (mainly their’s) were allowed to launch mass confrontations of the referee, was an embarrassment to football.
    FIFA should move quickly to stamp it out - and use VAR to punish “divers” and feigners of injury.

Awful game - good result!

"solipsistic"

There's a first in"view from"Roy !

I just read the first few comments and packed in.Columbia were just spoilers from the first minute goodness knows what they'd be like if they come up against a very good team.Ronaldo personally i'll settle for 3more awful games wi the same outcome.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    "solipsistic"

There's a first in"view from"Roy !

Breaking news, Rods just been onto the Mineworkers pension people, to see if he can put a claim in for it ,

Their deludamol medication needs increasing big time and it’s strange that it twists the cheating, diving,wrestling etc to the opposition when it’s not controlling the condition.
    Strange as well that after the penalty for grappling with Kane was given the Columbine players stopped doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Breaking news, Rods just been onto the Mineworkers pension people, to see if he can put a claim in for it ,
    I thought you'd done wi all the silly minin cracks Marvin,oh well perhaps you could ask Arthur or Blair if they could look into it for mi.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I thought you'd done wi all the silly minin cracks Marvin,oh well perhaps you could ask Arthur or Blair if they could look into it for mi.UTCB
    Tony Blair wonderful Prime Minister,well he was as he walked along Downing Street shaking hands with his people the morning after the night before,it started going downhill the moment he stepped through the door of number 10.

Biggest let down since we signed Chris Guthrie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast