+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underrated Films

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Another Aussie film is The Castle I've watched it about 4 times . The lead actor is hilarious .
    Michael Caton.

It was made for peanuts and has entered folklore here. Straight to the pool room and tell him his dreamin are as overused as Python quotes were.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    How can you accidentally watch a film that's on for over 3hrs?
    P!ss easy, scroll across it on your way up to the babestation channels and think, ach i'll just watch this until ads and you are still there a couple of hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    P!ss easy, scroll across it on your way up to the babestation channels and think, ach i'll just watch this until ads and you are still there a couple of hours later.
    Odd film to have a Sherman over but guess the subject matter is "curious" to some.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Odd film to have a Sherman over but guess the subject matter is "curious" to some.
    Nae as hard as Schindler's List, but y'know, where there's a will...

After hours (starring Griffin Dunne) surprisingly didn't get the credit it deserved, so that for me is a very under rated film.

Sat and watched se7en last night since there was nothing else worth watching. Even when you know the twist it really is a cracking film. That along with fallen are two of my favourites from the 90's

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    On the Aussie theme, I thought Animal Kingdom was pretty good.
    Just sat next to an Aussie couple on a flight and they recommended this movie. Was pretty good I thought, especially with the haircuts and the outbursts in the court.

Pretty decent.

Carlito’s Way

The magnificent Donnie Darko, if that can be considered underrated...or a Uruguayan film about a sock factory called Whisky which was loaded with dark humour...Underrated by whom?

Hot Tub Time Machine. I don't know if it's underrated but I remember hearing the name of it thinking it would be p1sh but it is pretty decent.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast