+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was getting telt

The fact weegs wang even put it up shows what a tool he is, I only know off one person banned from there, and you know the story around that, others like myself choose to self ban, as above says, they are a bunch of boring kunts

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Surely if a potentially offensive post was put up and then was taken down by a moderator the board admin have done their jobs well and no suit could possibly be considered? Had the same post been made on here would it have been taken down as quickly?

I think some on here are just bitter because they're not allowed to post on that board, obviously I can't 100% prove that.
    Mair "staff" 😁 than the nhs but was up long enough.

Wouldn't say it was offensive more a your careers over, reputation ruined and your going to jail post.

They should stick to the penguins....still inaccurate as **** but naebody gets hurt.

Think it's only me that's banned so it's only me you can be saying is bitter....im not, I like chuckling putting the boot in from a distance and arguing with Noah and aberfeyldee.

They are ****s but ah right ****s.😉

Did the boy pan loaf no get banned or was that on here, cannae mind, sure deeranged can tell us

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Mair "staff"  than the nhs but was up long enough.

Wouldn't say it was offensive more a your careers over, reputation ruined and your going to jail post.

They should stick to the penguins....still inaccurate as **** but naebody gets hurt.

Think it's only me that's banned so it's only me you can be saying is bitter....im not, I like chuckling putting the boot in from a distance and arguing with Noah and aberfeyldee.

They are ****s but ah right ****s.
    Praise indeed.

Ah this is nice where’s Mario ‘group hug’

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Mair "staff" �� than the nhs but was up long enough.

They are ****s but ah right ****s.��
    I know one other person that's been banned. I nearly got banned for the same reason you did.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Did the boy pan loaf no get banned or was that on here, cannae mind, sure deeranged can tell us
    I'm sure Pan Loaf posted on here; in fact wasn't he the same person that posted on TDB as Valleyboy - he had to stop posting there because he kept getting the pish ripped and he got very, very upset. Again can't 100% guarantee that.

Oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I know one other person that's been banned. I nearly got banned for the same reason you did.
    Thatl be no reason then apart from mistaken identity, then a severe dose of no being able to say oops we ****ed up.

The e mail to valleyboy " do you not think we check our facts, we have 100% irrefutable proof rorros is Mr sensible".....so gloriously wrong I do like to quote it now and again😁

I wonder if the poster who posted the scurrilous remarks a boot a Dee got banned.

Do you know?

There was apparently 100% irrefutable proof...but it's disappeared.😎

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Praise indeed.
    Don't depend on it.😉

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)