+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are These 2 Clowns For Real

Are These 2 Clowns For Real

Wasn't a fan of Southgate to begin with but you can imagine players wanting to play for him and run through walls for him. I'm not sure how Colombia could argue against our penalty, it's beyond belief

Shouldn’t Maradona have said “I cheered Colombia’s goal as if I’d handled it myself “ ?
    Last edited by Frigiliana Pie 1; 04-07-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Does Maradona seriously think that England is in the USA? And as for effectively calling us cheats? Pot, kettle, black springs to mind

I thought the ref did pretty well in a match that was made difficult to handle by the Colombians, the only real error was the yellow that should have been red.

I'm sure their coach would say Sterling shoulder barged him. Some people don't half talk some b0ll0x.

Their fans are saying far worse about their own players:

One post by Twitter user David Castaneda warned: 'Die Carlos Bacca. Son of a bitch. No-one wants you, gonorrhoea. To this country you don't return.'

And that was one of the milder ones.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ious-fans.html

The sooner that fat, coked up cnut Maradona has a heart attack the better for me, he's a cancer on football. Their manager is a tool as well. Oh well boo hoo Colombia, have a nice trip home whilst we get ready for Saturday, all their words will do is fuel us even more.

Maradona’s a great comedy character nowadays, his giving the bird to the Nigerian fans was one of my highlights of the World Cup.

Given events of the past, I hope nothing unfortunate happens to any of the Colombian players.

"I'm just sorry for the whole Colombian people," Maradona said. "I cheered Colombia's goal as if I had headed it myself."

Pity you didn't use your head in 86 you cheating, coked up, fat Tw@t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast