+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are These 2 Clowns For Real

Fatso's coke will be more expensive now they've all gone home.

Scuffing the penalty spot to produce white powder , Pablo Emilio Escobar would have been proud

The first link - obviously sour grapes are on special offer in Russia.

The second link - comedy gold! Seeing the fat cheat so upset by the results has been one of the highlights of the World Cup. I loathe Maradona with a passion, so much talent but an odious personality. Look up Karma Diego, you ugly fat c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The first link - obviously sour grapes are on special offer in Russia.

The second link - comedy gold! Seeing the fat cheat so upset by the results has been one of the highlights of the World Cup. I loathe Maradona with a passion, so much talent but an odious personality. Look up Karma Diego, you ugly fat c*nt.
    Absolutely correct - my sentiments entirely. Why FIFA give this lying, cheating drug fuelled imbecile house room defies credibility.

As for the Colombian coach, he clearly requires urgent psychiatric help. I too thought the referee was inadequate tbh, far too lenient and allowed the Colombians to intimidate him and the England players.
    Last edited by Pies4u; 04-07-2018 at 06:44 PM.

To call them clowns is an understatement, as a neutral last night I couldn't believe the antics of Columbia, they were so dirty and underhanded and got exactly what they deserved... as for Maradona..... words fail me for this idiot, taking his anger out on England because his useless country forgot to show up at the finals, total hypocrite calling you guys robbers... why didn't he get on the plane with the rest of the losers .

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I thought the ref did pretty well in a match that was made difficult to handle by the Colombians, the only real error was the yellow that should have been red.

Lol, you actually thought the ref did pretty well....

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Lol, you actually thought the ref did pretty well....
    In light of what was going on, yes, it was an extreme example of bad behaviour and would have tested any ref, he kept calm and did what he had to do, mostly.

Have you ever reffed a game? I have, once and I'll tell you what, I wouldn't do it again. I'd just retired from playing and toured with my old club side in Asia, no ref so I thought, how hard can it be.....HARD!!!

There are some crap refs but this wasn't one IMHO and for those who think it's easy, give it a go, even at kids level.

In light of what was going on, yes, it was an extreme example of bad behaviour and would have tested any ref, he kept calm and did what he had to do, mostly.

Have you ever reffed a game? I have, once and I'll tell you what, I wouldn't do it again. I'd just retired from playing and toured with my old club side in Asia, no ref so I thought, how hard can it be.....HARD!!!

There are some crap refs but this wasn't one IMHO and for those who think it's easy, give it a go, even at kids level.
    Try lino'ing. If you think reffing is bad, then you get the supporters abusing you to your face as well. I've seen some shocking youngsters games, that parents should be arrested for.

Agree, the ref probably put up with their constant badgering for a bit too long, but it must be hard to issue a stream of cards for dissent. Refereeing is a very difficult job, and there have been far worse at this tournament than him. The real villains were again the VAR refs - how can they see incidents from several angles in slow motion but still come up with wrong decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agree, the ref probably put up with their constant badgering for a bit too long, but it must be hard to issue a stream of cards for dissent. Refereeing is a very difficult job, and there have been far worse at this tournament than him. The real villains were again the VAR refs - how can they see incidents from several angles in slow motion but still come up with wrong decisions?
    For the same reason that Ladyboy Ronaldo wasn't sent off against Iran.
    I was listening to the second half on the radio and got the impression from the commentators that he was going to be sent off for an early leg wax.
    I rang my wife and asked her to record the highlights. I watched them and there was no footage of the incident?
    Stinks like Maradona vest.

Who cares about the opinions of a fat junkie. Hes just bitter about the Falklands. In Maggie and Southgate we trust Diego!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12