+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish numpties

Scottish numpties

I'm sure most Scots are not included in this lot but it says a lot for the mentality of a few. F'uckin knuckledraggers.
    I like the comments at the bottom.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/98...nd-russia-2018

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    I'm sure most Scots are not included in this lot but it says a lot for the mentality of a few. F'uckin knuckledraggers.

It just goes to show the simple differences in mentalities, if for instance we hadn't qualified and either of the Irish teams, the Welsh or the Scots had, I'd imagine most of us would be cheering them on.

The same is the situations with the Muckems. It's called LITTLE MAN SYNDROM

Can't understand this mentality. I support all the home nations and Ireland whenever they play.

To me, it shows insecurity and small mindedness. Yes the English wont fk up about 1966 but to be fair if anyone else ever wins it you wont hear the end of it either and why not ffs.

The world is a hostile enough place without turning on each other. Love your neighbours and united we stand.

Dont begrudge the English supporting their team. (It'll just makes it sweeter for you haters when they do get knocked out)

Peace. Its coming home.

😁

You can bet it is the Celtic contingent in Scotland stirring this up. Henrik Larson and all that.

By god he was a good player though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post

Most Scots are certainly not included and this kind of thing from my fellow countrymen is, quite frankly, embarrassing. Itīs the same as those 2 losers who were shouting into Eddie Jonesī taxi after we beat England in the rugby. To say they have no class would be understatement of the century and īlow life scumī, more accurate.

Unlike rugby, Scottish football is a shadow of Englandīs and it certainly is little man syndrome from these ars*holes.

Iīm British first and Scottish second and the only time I donīt support England (or Wales and N Ireland, for that matter) is when theyīre playing Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Most Scots are certainly not included and this kind of thing from my fellow countrymen is, quite frankly, embarrassing. Itīs the same as those 2 losers who were shouting into Eddie Jonesī taxi after we beat England in the rugby. To say they have no class would be understatement of the century and īlow life scumī, more accurate.

Unlike rugby, Scottish football is a shadow of Englandīs and it certainly is little man syndrome from these ars*holes.

Iīm British first and Scottish second and the only time I donīt support England (or Wales and N Ireland, for that matter) is when theyīre playing Scotland.
    Good on you mate.

As a caveat to my points though. The powers that be dont make it easy for even a lot of the English themselves to support the team as evidenced by the opinions in here due to favouritism in the selections and appointments and "suvan" bias. I hope this can change, I really do - on talkshiit they were saying JJ Shelvey would have been a good choice for the lockpicker England and Kane desperately need to create chances in open play. Too many set piece goals so far.

Reckon if he could get away with it, the fat controller would have us join the SPL.

Would save a fortune on travelling expenses and transfers. Would also guarantee CL appearances with reasonable investment.

It's pointless going on about disgust, little man syndrome and no class, etc, because it happens all across the board for all sports...especially football, whether it's local rivalry or local/distant nations.

Many scottish don't want to see us do well just as many English would be the same.
    Of course there's pockets of the population that will wish well.

I don't care who slags off England or who has dolls of the footballers to stick pins in. I care about England going as far as they can....for me....not for anyone else. What they do is entirely up to them, but if many are sat/stood with me, then they count with me.

Don't by hypocrites. Don't pretend you would do this and that for other teams/nations if your team weren't in it, because we all love to hate, even if that hate is more of a diluted hate in banter.

It makes me chuckle when people go on about poor class and what not then call other teams scum. Then pretend they would back them if they were in a position against the world.

is calling Scottish people numpties
    any different than calling people northern numpties ??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)