+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ross Fergusson leaves Queens...

Ross Fergusson leaves Queens...

By mutual consent....

http://www.qosfc.com/news-4049

Wasnt expecting that. I liked Ross i thought he could of been good for us this seaon. We are really needing to sign some players instead of showing them the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Andybroon View Post
    Wasnt expecting that. I liked Ross i thought he could of been good for us this seaon. We are really needing to sign some players instead of showing them the door.

Get your facts right Andy

Eh that's not the case...

Disappointing news as Ross certainly had the physical attributes for a front man and could hold the ball well to bring others into the play.

Fergusson flattered to deceive last season...

fully agree mate

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Fergusson flattered to deceive last season...
    Can`t say I agree with that. What we got from Fergusson was a player who looked to have some as yet untapped potential but he was raw. He would have learned a great deal from training with the likes of Dobbie and Lyle and he might well have really kicked on this season. We`ll never know how it would have worked out but to say he flattered to deceive last season is very harsh IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Can`t say I agree with that. What we got from Fergusson was a player who looked to have some as yet untapped potential but he was raw. He would have learned a great deal from training with the likes of Dobbie and Lyle and he might well have really kicked on this season. We`ll never know how it would have worked out but to say he flattered to deceive last season is very harsh IMHO.
    I agree 100% with you summation.

He had the stature of a striker but apart from one lucky goal vs. Partick Thistle in the Scottish Cup he never seemed to do much else...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)