Thread: Ross Fergusson leaves Queens...

Ross Fergusson leaves Queens...

By mutual consent....

http://www.qosfc.com/news-4049

Wasnt expecting that. I liked Ross i thought he could of been good for us this seaon. We are really needing to sign some players instead of showing them the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Andybroon View Post
    Wasnt expecting that. I liked Ross i thought he could of been good for us this seaon. We are really needing to sign some players instead of showing them the door.

Get your facts right Andy

Eh that's not the case...

Disappointing news as Ross certainly had the physical attributes for a front man and could hold the ball well to bring others into the play.

Fergusson flattered to deceive last season...

fully agree mate

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Can`t say I agree with that. What we got from Fergusson was a player who looked to have some as yet untapped potential but he was raw. He would have learned a great deal from training with the likes of Dobbie and Lyle and he might well have really kicked on this season. We`ll never know how it would have worked out but to say he flattered to deceive last season is very harsh IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Can`t say I agree with that. What we got from Fergusson was a player who looked to have some as yet untapped potential but he was raw. He would have learned a great deal from training with the likes of Dobbie and Lyle and he might well have really kicked on this season. We`ll never know how it would have worked out but to say he flattered to deceive last season is very harsh IMHO.
    I agree 100% with you summation.

He had the stature of a striker but apart from one lucky goal vs. Partick Thistle in the Scottish Cup he never seemed to do much else...

We wouldn't have got 14+ goals out of him a season.
    He's 21, he's as good as he's going to get, well past the nurturing stage. His strength and height was his main attribute.
    Is he looking for another club or finished with football?

Aiden Smith was a much better prospect imo but not given a decent chance.

Fergusson didn't use his strength and height to the best of his abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Lol, a bit like you on here then Albertz, 7,000+ posts and we're still looking for a good one.

Personally I'm not sure Ross is a striker, he played most of his youth football at Queens as a midfielder.
    That's the position he played in the Milk Cup and after that he was invited down to train with Liverpool,
    for me he'd have made a bigger impression if he'd continued to play that position.

Quote Originally Posted by QoS02 View Post
    Lol, a bit like you on here then Albertz, 7,000+ posts and we're still looking for a good one.

Harsh
    Mind given how few people do post on here it`s good he keeps going.

Has Ross signed for Stranraer yet?

Or Annan for that matter. I do keep this forum going with signing updates etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post

Harsh
    Mind given how few people do post on here it`s good he keeps going.

Albertz remaims the reason a lot of people no more post on here.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    Albertz remaims the reason a lot of people no more post on here.

i think big fregusson had some raw talent ,defo had the potential to be moulded into a decent target man type .

Its a pity big Ross isnt still with us . We could have had Semple + Ferguson.