+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Frank...

Frank...

I hope that you have calmed down a bit now,getting yourself worked up to all of that stuff you see in the news ain't good for you or your heart,one minute you will be fueled with anger at what ever is the headline on that nights news and the next your life is flashing before you while you are screaming in pain clutching your heart thinking that your time is up,when this happens Frank,and it's when rather than if,phone me up from the hospital and we can go fishing just like Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing that's on the BBC,we can do what they do,spend a day by the river reflecting on their heart attacks,if you haven't seen it then do so,it will be on catchup,it's a lovely,gentle heartwarming program that's a joy to watch

You can have the use of my spare rod Frank,it will do you good 😎

Nice of you to offer. I fished as often as i could at Banhams boat yard on the Cam. Then i hit 13 and found a conscience. I cant cut up worms, skewer maggots, defile and mutilate fish, and kill some of them. Any more. Having a conscience is a b---h. I get upset at murder and abuse. People as well.

When the fateful day arrives and your face is blue,your tongue is hanging out,your eyes bulging and you find yourself in CICU you may change your mind,we don't have to use worms or maggots,we can use man made baits,watch the program Frank,it's about two friends chatting about their heart attacks,the fishing is a side issue and the offer will remain open

When madam is away i might. If i hook a fish and i cant get the hook out you will have to do it. I know that sounds pathetic. My nextdoor fishes and he says catching carp is too easy these days. Is that true? As for dying, its going to happen anyway, there is no point worrying. In the grand continuity of everything and eternity, its a bit naff, a sort of minor stop at Shippea Hill before moving on.

Still ignoring me then, ribena chops?

Back in my pocket, son.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)